fassa through ritmo l

Members online

It’s very slow setter and easy to work with.
Rigsby is right on the water setting as it looks wet and sounds different out the gun but don’t worry it builds out really well.
The only thing I found is that if you spray to stiff you get lots of bullet holes when scraping back next day, other than that it’s good stuff.

I’m not a fan of it tbh , nice gear but fucks up the rs to quickly taking that into account be worth working out is it worth using

It’s very slow setter and easy to work with.
Rigsby is right on the water setting as it looks wet and sounds different out the gun but don’t worry it builds out really well.
The only thing I found is that if you spray to stiff you get lots of bullet holes when scraping back next day, other than that it’s good stuff.

The bullet holes isn’t the fault of the material mate. Spraying too stiff means a lack of water, therefore the material isn’t being mixed enough.

Its the sort of gear you have to do two passes. Simple. Also leave it to pick up nicely, if you rule this off too soon it will sag.

Done loads of fassa this year. Nice gear, but needs a proper working with a serated edge. No one coat work.

Got about 8 pallets from a r and s using it. B42l soft.

I didn’t say it was a material fault.
sometimes you need to spray stiff,
Especially this time of year when your under pressure.
not saying it’s right but needs must to get job done.

Its the sort of gear you have to do two passes. Simple. Also leave it to pick up nicely, if you rule this off too soon it will sag.

Done loads of fassa this year. Nice gear, but needs a proper working with a serated edge. No one coat work.

Got about 8 pallets from a r and s using it. B42l soft.
I did loads last year one pass no problems 15 mm