BritishGypsum

On Wednesday 5th July we will be hosting an evening of beer, pub grub, product demos and plasterers’ chat in Hemel Hempstead.

This is an opportunity for local plasterers to see new products such as Thistle Bonding 60, catch-up with other plasterers and meet the British Gypsum team.

Sign up to join us for a free night with the chance of winning some great tools & BG giveaways:
CLICK TO ATTEND

Spaces are limited so we will run on a first come first serve basis, but will hold a waiting list.

Are you sure this is a good thing @BritishGypsum ?? Not only me who is pissed off with your products lately and trust me if it were North West England I'd go but you wouldn't like my company and others are pissed off too not just me so f**k the pub and sort your s**t out first before plying gullible lads with drink ffs!!

Are you sure this is a good thing @BritishGypsum ?? Not only me who is pissed off with your products lately and trust me if it were North West England I'd go but you wouldn't like my company and others are pissed off too not just me so f**k the pub and sort your s**t out first before plying gullible lads with drink ffs!!

Harsh but very true!!!

If it's still open and it's in "the living room" I'm in providing I'm not barred lol.

You going @zolco
I think so, it's local to me, might as well, to see what they got to say
You fancy coming? Hope flynny comes too lol

I think so, it's local to me, might as well, to see what they got to say
You fancy coming? Hope flynny comes too lol

if flynny goes I'll go, but Grimsby to Hemel is a bit far I'd imagine, even if it is free food and drink

On Wednesday 5th July we will be hosting an evening of beer, pub grub, product demos and plasterers’ chat in Hemel Hempstead.
A bit far for me am afraid on a school night danny,shame really would of been good crack

:D I don't drink mate, half pint and I am under the table, nevermind skidome:loco:. On the other hand , it will be nice to meet with some of the guys on here:)
There's a wide range of soft drinks available you know