Fair game?

Members online

Natwasere

Been working on a new build and recently seen alot of jobs that sparkies are leaving there tails hanging out, recently been taking action and wondering if anyone else has noticed a trend of tails hanging out and am I being a bit harsh cutting them down and putting them in boxes? After all isn't that how first fix meant to be?

IMG-20170504-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20170504-WA0008.jpeg

I cut the f**k**s off all the time. And never clean a box out if I've had to tuck the cables in myself. I do, where possible warn the sparks of the outcome of him being a t**t.

Burn them!!!!!
All I see is wasted materials yes you need some wire to work with but 2ft odd is a little excessive.
Hate waste at the dinner table at work infact anywhere.
World is just consuming and throwing s**t away whilst some poor fukkers starving and thirsty scouring over landfills looking for enough to feed selves. Messed up.

push them in behind box they can fish them back out same as it takes you time it'll take them time they not do it again

Burn them!!!!!
All I see is wasted materials yes you need some wire to work with but 2ft odd is a little excessive.
Hate waste at the dinner table at work infact anywhere.
World is just consuming and throwing s**t away whilst some poor fukkers starving and thirsty scouring over landfills looking for enough to feed selves. Messed up.
Ha ha bit excessive their big yin

Cut them and put them in the boxes like they should if been. Was wondering if I was being harsh but thanks to tpf' s moral support I think that the sparky is lucky as the outcome could if been worse
IMG-20170504-WA0010.jpeg

Cut them and put them in the boxes like they should if been. Was wondering if I was being harsh but thanks to tpf' s moral support I think that the sparky is lucky as the outcome could if been worse View attachment 17740
I would do the same it makes your job easier and looks better but if the sparks were about I would of asked them and I will clean the boxes.

Hard not to stoop to their level though.... just because they are s**t at their job dont be s**t at yours :D

Worst when they come back and move a box when you've already skimmed the wall. 'Just patch it up' oh aye easy as that cheers pal...... wankers

some sparkys put nicks and crosses on end of wire ...have you ever thought of cutting the ends off and changing the marks.................just a suggestion.....

some sparkys put nicks and crosses on end of wire ...have you ever thought of cutting the ends off and changing the marks.................just a suggestion.....

This is normally true but the point is they should be in the box as first fix. Not just left to the plasterer. And they was asked not to leave them out

I leave the tails as long as I can as it is not the customers fault and then wind them in the boxes... if they wont wind in the box I keep cutting bits off....

If they have written on them that is their problem... if I am feeling nice then I might take a photo before I go chopping