Facebook plasterer

Members online

how much do you lot fuucking drop ....i think covering is 1 thing but making yourself tripping all over the place is pathetic.

A ust sheet over the lot if needs be... I stopped putting dust sheets on wooden stairs though... that became painful

End of day it's people's possessions I know how I like trades to work in my house and how to treat my stuff

so you think it is acceptable to go into someone's house and cover it in plaster like that then? If you don't then what's wrong with the thread?

Like a driver? Or maintenance? Holidays and a pension would be good. Good luck
Overhead lines, best job I've ever had, just sit in van and do paperwork and take phone calls. Last week I left the house at midnight and was back home for 2am.

No the greatest photo but it does look like splashes all over the place. There's plenty wrong with it as he is working in someones house and it's one of the first things you learn to keep it clean and covered - add to that he's using this as an advertising photo? f**k me

IMG_2840.JPG

I was only f**k**g with you stu, was as drunk as a skunk...FWIW I sheet up everything but sometimes end up with a few splashes on the windows etc and if I do I wipe em up.

I was only f**k**g with you stu, was as drunk as a skunk...FWIW I sheet up everything but sometimes end up with a few splashes on the windows etc and if I do I wipe em up.
I hate checking what I wrote next day when I've been drinking. Apology accepted