Facebook plasterer

stuart23

Private Member
IMG_0775.PNG
Don't know where to start on this

Look at coving mitre, and the coving has been put up before skimming the walls. Kitchen doors and cooker are an absolute disgrace

Well we were planning on getting a new cooker and kitchen units anyway. Well off ov your liability. Insurance

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

I'm skimming a room tomorrow that has 90mm cut down to 1 metre lengths around the whole room which are not nearly lined up with each other and the customer is worrying about a bump into the ceiling :eek:

Ahhh yeah but are we sure he put up the cove?.....
Perhaps the job was to skim over the artex lid that the lady's brother-in-law did (he's a plasterer y'know)...and freshen up the wall that they took tiles off of.....just working up to the coving (dad did years ago)....
But from the state of the cooker, you wouldn't accept a cup of tea ....
And apparently orange is the new black....:p

O

ok Jordan :fuckyou:

Jordan? Just saying it's all too easy to knock someone without knowing the facts. Maybe the coving was already up and thats food on the units? I'm not on Facebook. I despise it and the zionist CIA stooge that runs it. Is it fellas site on there or has someone just snapped him?

Jordan? Just saying it's all too easy to knock someone without knowing the facts. Maybe the coving was already up and thats food on the units? I'm not on Facebook. I despise it and the zionist CIA stooge that runs it. Is it fellas site on there or has someone just snapped him?

Don't tell fakebook curlyclogs it's food, he'll be round to scrape it off to sell it. Schwarzhund.....fantastiche.

He shared it on a Facebook selling page, coving aside, just couldn't believe with the amount of plaster on kitchen doors and cooker you would use it to advertise your services.

f**k me, he'll have to wipe that door and cooker after...what a disaster will be about 25 seconds longer on his day

Stuck up pricks on this forum sometimes, like they never splashed a bit of gear anywhere