f**k**g useless!!

Members online

Bigstevehammer

It’s tough at the mo,football that is..leagues so eratic,chasing the bet yesterday...no doubts same today,..
Balls to a barn dance,..whatever I stick on today will go against us??..

Has anyone on here won anything decent on the football,8 folds or something like that??

It’s tough at the mo,football that is..leagues so eratic,chasing the bet yesterday...no doubts same today,..

Has anyone on here won anything decent on the football,8 folds or something like that??

not for a long time mate

guess the fuuckers (y)

I gamble on table tennis, in play bets do ok on them footballs a totally lottery at the mo

Not really what your asking but a mate did win football dream team comp. He said the odds of top scorer or most games played was what to look for. They do work so use as guide to pick team. Can't remember what he won. Was funny when he entered his Mrs + himself for local Premier rugby team dream team and she was in 3rd and looking like winning. Prize was season tickets and money so he was starting to teach her about rugby just incase she won. She never but he said it was a worry as she suddenly climbed board and interviews with how she picked team could be coming. Have a few mates that bet and they seem to favour laying bets for others online it seems or poker. None of its for me. Only one winner as they say...

I had West Ham to win,Sheffield to win...all went against us..
Euro games this week,might fair better..but did a small fortune this weekend,nothing worse than chasing a bet!!

still lanzinis goal was a peach,wont find better than that this season..

Only win of weekend for me
3E5D10EB-1653-4420-A2F2-BAC89D9A496F.png

1.won 7,000 2 years ago for 40.00 stake, 6 team accumulator
2.won 1,800 ,6 team accumulator,20.00 stake
3.won 1,300 , 6team accumulator,20.00 stake, on the very first saturday of the new football season, and i never won another thing all season after that
4. once had a 7 team accumulator got them all right , and i was just waiting for sheffield united to win away at blackpool,.......sheff utd scored four goals awaw from home,........i say again four goals away from home, and they still could not win it ,ended up 4-4 draw, bet down
5.many years ago i won 4,500 ,6 team accumulator , 35.00 stake, i could not believe i had won, so i went to newsagents and got 5 newspapers to check the results, took day off and went to collect my money,
it is always up and down but i do one every week never miss,......but nothing so far this year

Anyone had anything decent as of yet??

this season has started the exact same way my last finished…toilet..

still early days…