f**k**g smash it lads

dual-minigun-killsyou-so-dead-youll-be-reincarnated-into-an-31416183.png

He's best thing on here
I agree with that only ones it bothers is ones that think he's actually real:ROFLMAO: well he is real he's just one of the distance members we seen it all on here! Just a matter of time till he's bored and drops it! I quite like imaging he's real just for shits and giggles.

Your the fuel to his fire, no one engaging with him is best way forward. Should never have been allowed back anyway.
You don't have to read his threads but you do so right back at ya! He's not real! Once you get that in your head it's just a laugh!

Your the fuel to his fire, no one engaging with him is best way forward. Should never have been allowed back anyway.
Why not ? As far as I am concerned he actually points at real time problems and issues. The style he is chosen brings some laughter and winds up "the real " plasterers . What is so hard to understand?

Why not ? As far as I am concerned he actually points at real time problems and issues. The style he is chosen brings some laughter and winds up "the real " plasterers . What is so hard to understand?
Agreed don't understand why people get upset on a f**k**g forum! It's just a character if you don't like it they don't have to see it! And some of stuff he post's are real situations that should be seen just to let the youngsters and customers looking for advice aware of what's out there (y)

He loves the engagement on his posts, the more that comment, the more he is justified what he posts.