f**k**g revenue

Members online

solway

Have to pay 3k corporation tax on last year's intake. Not that happy about it but.... I said its not too bad as Iv 3k VAT coming back from the last 2 month's. Accounts secretary rings me today and tells me that I probably won't get back the VAT as the revenue will probably take it because I owe corporation tax. Now my corporation tax is not due for payment until October 31st so why are they taking it now. She says they are gone fierce strict on these sort of thing's!! oh and you have to also pay 90% of this year's corporation tax bill for preliminary tax which is around 2600. WHAT THE f**k. Some shower of bastards. I remember I paid out redundancy to a couple of employees a few years ago and had to wait 8 months for the rebate. I'm fair pissed off with them. Iv never owed them a penny past payment date's,always get them in on time. BASTARDS BASTARDS BASTARDS.

Feel for you mate...........fighting them is like pushing water uphill......just have to get out and earn some more (y)

Feel for you mate...........fighting them is like pushing water uphill......just have to get out and earn some more (y)

I owed the tax man a few thousand just as the recession hit. Spent it on me and the kids because it was hard times! They sent the sheriff for it, i told him to go on his way because i dont have it. They sent him again and i ended p coming to an agreement of paying 50euro a month untill it was paid up. Did this off and on for years untill it was paid. Could have been worse but tbh, i didnt gove a f**k at the time because any money i had was getting spent on me and the kids.

No support for those that are trying to help them selves... I resent that time of the year... don't get any support when I needed it and yet I bust my balls...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

One in the north and one in the south!!

Know loads of people who used to work in the north and shoot down to sign on in dundalk every month and the money was put into a bank account for them. 225euro a week they where getting on the dole. 200euro dole and 25 fuel allowance and rent paid for a 3bed house or 1 bed apartment in the boom times.

Know loads of people who used to work in the north and shoot down to sign on in dundalk every month and the money was put into a bank account for them. 225euro a week they where getting on the dole. 200euro dole and 25 fuel allowance and rent paid for a 3bed house or 1 bed apartment in the boom times.
Yer I know people who done it when I lived in newry jyst over boarder into Dundalk job was a goodin,don't know what is like now tho...

Yer I know people who done it when I lived in newry jyst over boarder into Dundalk job was a goodin,don't know what is like now tho...

Still know a few people at it from Belfast thou they aren't working, they just prefer signing down there because its note money. Think with fuel allowance, they get 200euro a week now. Not bad when changed into sterling compared to 60£ a week up north signing.

Am only 15 min from dundalk. They put a stop to that.

Lol cuntsville