f**k**g Flu

Members online

59C6A9DF-597E-4F49-85A8-32FB89718A6E.jpeg
I find downing this for a couple of days helps speed recovery mate.

Some w**k*r on here had it recently? New I’d catch it.

Been feeling bit rough last few days but nothing major.

Wake up today aching all over worst headache ever. Been in bed all day like a bitch. Used little lads thermometer to check temp 39.7 im usually 36.4

Had to put tomorrow’s job off which is the worst part about it

So I thought I’d come here for some sympathy as not getting owt here.

Bring it on new could count on u lot
Just getting over it mate. Left with a b*****d of a cough now though! Oh by the way I didn’t have any time off either lol. Get to work you big fairy! :LOL::whistle::chica:

20A18428-BAFA-4F6D-8C2C-6D1AE65D7DA0.gif

Well it’s day 2 haven’t been out of bed feel like pass out when stand up if had cold I’d be at work lol
My goal every winter is not to get a cold after Christmas or just before every time I get one I am 11 years older than you and very fit for my age not bragging lol but I do take all sort of vitamins and s**t so it might help my immune system just get plenty of vitamin c down you

My goal every winter is not to get a cold after Christmas or just before every time I get one I am 11 years older than you and very fit for my age not bragging lol but I do take all sort of vitamins and s**t so it might help my immune system just get plenty of vitamin c down you

I usually do well but toddler at nursery doesn’t help he’s always got something

I usually do well but toddler at nursery doesn’t help he’s always got something
No does not help. At the end of the day it virus and if your immune system is weaker than normal your fuked I do believe a good diet keeps the cold away so two orange a day onion good to and my best one single whiskey every night lol