F**"""ing how MUCH?!?!?

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Screenshot_20200514-204239.png

Am I only one getting gear . Got 22 bags from b&q yesterday, picking up 40 tomorrow from Travis and getting 26 for free from BG next week . Thought I’d just blow my own trumpet

Guy phoned me few days ago begging me for bags, said he was going to lose thousands on penalty clause if he didn't get complete

I'm finding that a bit difficult to believe - I don't see how anyone could legally enforce a penalty clause under the current circumstances.

People are ruthless, some will stand by the terms of the contract. My brother in-law has just paid £11k in ground rent for a kiosk he can't even pitch (sells ice cream and the like on the seafront)

I take your point, but if it were me being screwed on a penalty clause because I was unable to work during the lockdown, I'd be approaching a solicitor for him/her to at least see if they could nullify the clause or sue the fk out of the money-grabber for unfairly enforcing the clause. If not, then so be it, but I'd definitely spend half an hr with a solicitor, to see what's what.

I take your point, but if it were me being screwed on a penalty clause because I was unable to work during the lockdown, I'd be approaching a solicitor for him/her to at least see if they could nullify the clause or sue the fk out of the money-grabber for unfairly enforcing the clause. If not, then so be it, but I'd definitely spend half an hr with a solicitor, to see what's what.
Agree totally, by brother in law did all of that. The owners won . Some people have no morals. Greed is the seed sown the deepest . Corona will make a few rich, there are people out there thinking " how can I profit out of this" they are no better than the lowlife that would Rob a pensioner. I can't say c**t on here but if I could I'd say c**ts! Absolute c**ts

Agree totally, by brother in law did all of that. The owners won . Some people have no morals. Greed is the seed sown the deepest . Corona will make a few rich, there are people out there thinking " how can I profit out of this" they are no better than the lowlife that would Rob a pensioner. I can't say c**t on here but if I could I'd say c**ts! Absolute c**ts

Sorry to hear about your borther in law. That's harsh, and I wish him all the best in recovering from the set-back.

Karma should catch up with the cnts eventually, even if it takes a long time. (y)

I had a mate message me and say that he had 10 bags left over from his extension that i could have for £15 each! told him to shove them up his arse ive got plenty! Ive helped a few lads out with a few bags recently because it isn't nice seeing them struggle. Theres no loyalties these days between friends. He will want a favour one day and ill tell him where to go!

I had a mate message me and say that he had 10 bags left over from his extension that i could have for £15 each! told him to shove them up his arse ive got plenty! Ive helped a few lads out with a few bags recently because it isn't nice seeing them struggle. Theres no loyalties these days between friends. He will want a favour one day and ill tell him where to go!
I’ve lent out some too but people can’t buy them to return them , it is what it is