F*****g weather again

Members online

Simon85

Had been not too bad over winter but now caught up with insides and no more ready, so looks like a week off as waste of time going outside in that temperatute. Pain in the arse

-2 this morning even colder in the shop, so packed it in just after 2, nothing drying

Love how you've written this in the place to say hello!

Welcome along @Simon85 !! Are you in your 70s and decided a change of career is now due do you're looking for someone willing to take you on and teach you their skills so that by the time you're 80 you may think about getting your own van and putting some leaflets through doors??!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaysies!!!!!!! :numberone:

Welcome along @Simon85 !! Are you in your 70s and decided a change of career is now due do you're looking for someone willing to take you on and teach you their skills so that by the time you're 80 you may think about getting your own van and putting some leaflets through doors??!!

My brother in law is a plasterer, and I had felt unfulfilled in my General practitioner job in a busy clinic. Only felt happy when i give him a hand labouring a couple of weekends. In doing a 3hour course next week Nd ive bought a van and all tools and an ad in local paper. Shouldn't be long til I'm doin a great job on ppls houses. I'm 51 and figure itsi the right time for a career change

Also i didn't reallt know where to put the post and thought f**k it, that one will do lol

I’ve got heating on domestics at mo but f**k all at home boiler packed in this morning and we ain’t got gas fire eithier waiting yes or no on the parts so it’s freeze yer bits tonight:eek::eek: