F*****g knob

Members online

hollybank

Private Member
140 a day on site no hassles cards in,is that better than being your own boss.?
That’s what a bloke I know is going to do .
This is site work.

It really depends on what you regard as being 'better off'.
To some people (most) getting up in the morning and not having to think about work until you get there, and then switching off as you leave the site is worth more than extra money.
My old man was a prime example, he was never happier than when he was working for me.

Much prefer it , no worries just turn up , kettle on and relax , I'm actually earning more on site so it's win win

May not be for everyone but, 36.4k a year cards in, isn't a bad wage.
Its not that tho is it!? Your not guna work 5 days a week every working week of year,plus there's always downtime and lost days etc waiting for other trades so ull clear £25k

Its not that tho is it!? Your not guna work 5 days a week every working week of year,plus there's always downtime and lost days etc waiting for other trades so ull clear £25k

If your cards in it's not up to you to find the work it's up to whoever employs you so, yes £140 a day cards in is £36.4k a year, unless your talking subbing which is a totally different thing altogether, or a zero hour contract which in construction would be a mugs game.

If your cards in it's not up to you to find the work it's up to whoever employs you so, yes £140 a day cards in is £36.4k a year, unless your talking subbing which is a totally different thing altogether, or a zero hour contract which in construction would be a mugs game.
Ah I read it as site work so I assumed was price work,not many have lads on site work on day rate,but hey,who cares..£140 a day day rate with hol pay and no hassle and putting on about 2 bags a day and 5 bags in van with a box of beads a month free etc

Reactions: LPS
140 a day on site no hassles cards in,is that better than being your own boss.?
That’s what a bloke I know is going to do .
This is site work.

our firms been called in to take 6 plots over persimmon site in lytham.

the other lads couldn't keep up with demand.
I've known the other lads for years.
there all on a day rate.
all still self employed.

think we've won the rest of them already.
tiny little shite plots :crying:

rabbit hutches
20201013_134718.jpg

our firms been called in to take 6 plots over persimmon site in lytham.

the other lads couldn't keep up with demand.
I've known the other lads for years.
there all on a day rate.
all still self employed.

think we've won the rest of them already.
tiny little shite plots :crying:
Strange how it works all persimmon my way are jointed

all our rowland sites are...

I skim them quicker than the tapers

especially now the colds kicking in
Yeah certain house types are just starting to be skimmed on persimmon where I am because it takes too long to be jointed but it’s been jointing for years. Can’t stick their sites tho houses have no meterage

You should change your name to financialboy your expert whith wages. 73 years old you should have a good pension whith your expertise!

Yeah certain house types are just starting to be skimmed on persimmon where I am because it takes too long to be jointed but it’s been jointing for years. Can’t stick their sites tho houses have no meterage

this time of the year mate
always the same
throw up the social housing (y)