F*cking builders

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryed

Private Member
Been doing quite a bit of work for a one builder at the minute and a bit of my own work. Basically hes had me sorting out two houses for him, complete rip out and re build and as a favour to him organising various other trades, basically running the site. At first I was doing it 50/50 with my own work but he started to get the hump about a month ago saying he needed them finishing asap and could I try not to take on any other work as after these were finished he had another job for me to go and sort which would have been about 3 months solid work on top. So I stopped taking on any additional work to keep him sweet and to get it finished quickly and crack on with the next job for him. So finished the houses for him today and rang him to see about keys for the next job to start tomorrow. To which he replies that he is not gonna be starting that right now anymore. What a t**t! So I now have about two weeks of work to do on other bits I have but after that im screwed unless I can quickly get some work booked in. I would not mind its not like I dont really know the c**t I have done work for him on and off for about 3 years now. :mad:

I know that mate my point being is that he did not have to do it. It still would have been finished the same time. The only difference being is that I would have had more work lined up for when it was finished as I had alredy said to him when he started getting the hump that I would not take any more work on whilst the houses were being finished. I have just been doing my other work of a weekend

i never put all my eggs in one basket learnt to quick that builders are just selfish toss potts an will never change keep finding your own work in future an make em wait

when i first started they'd just begun a site of 80 odd flats. the builder said if you stay here until theyre done, ill have a bit more work for afterwards and thatll allow you to get work ready after your finished. we finished them and he had nothing for another 6 months. the bloke i work with turned down loads of work and lost a few really good small regular builders

Its a scientific and historical fact that on they day god made builders he also invented the phrase

Shower of kunts :)

Its in the bible

nelly said:
Its a scientific and historical fact that on they day god made builders he also invented the phrase

Shower of kunts :)

Its in the bible

What page is that on mate will look it up! ;D

i had the same with a lad last week.i wondered about getting a little contract of some sort done .then getting them to sign but im thinking more for domestic work might just stop em taking the mick

richie said:
i had the same with a lad last week.i wondered about getting a little contract of some sort done .then getting them to sign but im thinking more for domestic work might just stop em taking the mick
I think for domestic work they'd tell you where to go mate.

Well the cheeky c*nt has phoned me back now and has decided he wants the work doing now. Have told him that I cant get there now for 2 weeks as im too busy. Play the f*cker at his own game

barryed said:
Well the cheeky c*nt has phoned me back now and has decided he wants the work doing now. Have told him that I cant get there now for 2 weeks as im too busy. Play the f*cker at his own game

3 months or two weeks?

if you know another plasterer,you put the price in and get a drink ontop,that way you don't lose any work and keep the easy ones for yourself at weekend. ;)

m33spread said:
barryed said:

3 months or two weeks?

if you know another plasterer,you put the price in and get a drink ontop,that way you don't lose any work and keep the easy ones for yourself at weekend. ;)

Dont understand the 3 months or two weeks question! ???

go round and knock on his door but have your c**k out and say your not gettin the job done till you either pay me or touch this ;D

That would be a nice bonus would make a nice change someone else touching it rather that myself whilst looking at keezmovies.com! 8)

m33spread said:
barryed said:

3 months or two weeks?

You will probably loose the work coz most builders and this one in particular by the sounds of it will probably try and get the other plasterer next time.

Correct flynnyman. I would not trust this fella as far as I could throw him. He rang me again today asking if i could get back there any earlier i replied no. Also explained to him that i will once again have to jump off here and there to do other work. Dont think he was to happy about it but has agreed to it

Status
Not open for further replies.