Eze24

Status
Not open for further replies.
033.jpg

I asked people to join the thread as you said there was nobody who used EZE's on here... No win situation with you sometimes.

I also advise looking at various machines. This is why we offer the option to hire 1st. We also offer a range of machines from different manufacturers

I never noticed this. i thought you weren't talking to me tonight.

where by did i say there was no EZE users ?
where by did you say go try other machines ?

Sorry guys didn't mean to start a war ;-) I appreciate all the input though. I think I might go with refina joke guys joke ;-D

Sorry guys didn't mean to start a war ;-) I appreciate all the input though. I think I might go with refina joke guys joke ;-D

It's not a war it's a discussion about machines.this is what it's all about isn't it.
They talked about the nela/flexi thingy for months on end.
2 guys who sell different machines getting involved.

exactly Robert. Me an EZE hill r getting involved thas all.

Refina ! theres another one you could go see leeroy.

I never noticed this. i thought you weren't talking to me tonight.

where by did i say there was no EZE users ?
where by did you say go try other machines ?

Ian, I am talking to you but choosing not to rise to your attempts at making me bite. Firstly its childish and secondly rather unprofessional.
You said it all over FB where you attempted to insult me and it back fired! Now stop trying it on and grow up. I have better things to do!
@Leeroy, not starting a war mate ;-). Happy to help you out if required. Just not interested with the bickering certain people like to bring to it. If you need any help, please don't he site to get in touch

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not into machine plastering but I've seen the EZE 24 working and moved one around. It's a lovely compact machine.
Not seen the other one mentioned on here so I can't compare or comment.

..pretty sure I've got a pic of one knocking around somewhere.. :RpS_cool:

I'm not into machine plastering but I've seen the EZE 24 working and moved one around. It's a lovely compact machine.
Not seen the other one mentioned on here so I can't compare or comment.

..pretty sure I've got a pic of one knocking around somewhere.. :RpS_cool:
It is a lovely little machine isn't it, and at 46kg I bet its a dream to wheel about. But when you get to work and your looking at 1500kg of powder that needs putting on the wall a day, you kinda realise lifting a slightly heavier machine out the van is much easier that knocking up all that gear by hand and spoon feeding the little machine.

I honestly can't see the point in investing in a pump that's just a conveyor, when there are others out there that mix and pump. It is false economy.

It is a lovely little machine isn't it, and at 46kg I bet its a dream to wheel about. But when you get to work and your looking at 1500kg of powder that needs putting on the wall a day, you kinda realise lifting a slightly heavier machine out the van is much easier that knocking up all that gear by hand and spoon feeding the little machine.

Haha, quite possibly true :RpS_scared:. At the end of the day which one would you want to lift back in your van though :RpS_laugh:

That's your opinion mate and that's fair enough. There are enough customers out there using it and find it a great machine.

Certainly isn't a false economy. If mixing is a major issue there is the optional mixing unit as well!

As mentioned many times, the EZE 24 has been designed for the EWI market. It's main purpose is for T/C but will do various other things as well.

Haha, quite possibly true :RpS_scared:. At the end of the day which one would you want to lift back in your van though :RpS_laugh:

No, not possibly true. It is true.
The heavier one! Because it's still lighter work than knocking all that gear up!

Sorry Ryan, please don't hate me.

Don't hate anyone for their views mate. It's fair enough.

We know it's a great machine and so the guys who use it.

If guys want a mixing machine we have various options available as well.

We have always said if someone is doing day in day out Mono work.. 60-80m2 + a day it would be advisable to look at the M330 or EZE K4

Yes @Wezly but you have all the other issues like water pumps and pressures and whatever else you see in posts on this very forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not possibly true. It is true.
The heavier one! Because it's still lighter work than knocking all that gear up!

Your man still has to pick each bag up and put it in the hopper.

Not debating the fact a mixing machine is great. Yes it is easier. Sometimes it's not always required. This is another reason why we sell a range if machines to give people the option. We also keep them in stock for people to see

Your man still has to pick each bag up and put it in the hopper.

Not debating the fact a mixing machine is great. Yes it is easier. Sometimes it's not always required. This is another reason why we sell a range if machines to give people the option. We also keep them in stock for people to see

This would be a good machine to start with then? less of an initial outlay especially if you haven't used a machine before?

This would be a good machine to start with then? less of an initial outlay especially if you haven't used a machine before?

Certainly would be mate. We have guys using this who are newbies starting off Machine Plastering seeing if it's for them. We also have some of the bigger outfits using this machine daily on large sites for EWI

Small, compact and powerful - not to be underestimated ;-)

Spot on Rhys thats why I went for the EZE its a great stepping stone into the machine world. Plus i was quoted almost double the money for a ritmo.

Well, they can't be that bad. Ryan asked me to come down to do some product shots for him and while I was there I watched a demo of the EZE 24. The lads who were being shown it soon picked up confidence in using it and were impressed - so much so they bought it. A short while later another plasterer bought one.

76725379-1ae6-4d1e-a448-bbc8ff32d3a4_zps2243789a.jpg

As much as I love to I'm not goin to slate anyone. But to give an opinion having owned a ritmo and a g4. Knocking up for yourself to then put it into a machine pretty much defies the point in having a machine. All this nonsense about trying to compare labour etc is also just rubbish.
Unless you have a small job,a Couple of walls in hardwall say 6 bags then yeah great o might work for you. And if you only spray top coat acrylic then yes it might work. But day to day work and using a machine for the purpose machines were made, then you need it to mix for you.
The comparison in labour. Ryan said you need a guy to lift bags anyway. This is true. And in the set up you need water butts. This is also true. But if you have a labourer knocking up for a machine he will firstly need to be bloody quick. His mixes will need to be spot on and and he will need a water butt. Even then it is counter productive. And then to suggest well in that case just upgrade and get a continuous mixer to add on. Again you will need your water butts and water pumps. At that point you may have well have just bought a mixing pump.

Well, they can't be that bad. Ryan asked me to come down to do some product shots for him and while I was there I watched a demo of the EZE 24. The lads who were being shown it soon picked up confidence in using it and were impressed - so much so they bought it. A short while later another plasterer bought one.

76725379-1ae6-4d1e-a448-bbc8ff32d3a4_zps2243789a.jpg

Is that what an eze is supposed to look like.

As much as I love to I'm not goin to slate anyone. But to give an opinion having owned a ritmo and a g4. Knocking up for yourself to then put it into a machine pretty much defies the point in having a machine. All this nonsense about trying to compare labour etc is also just rubbish.
Unless you have a small job,a Couple of walls in hardwall say 6 bags then yeah great o might work for you. And if you only spray top coat acrylic then yes it might work. But day to day work and using a machine for the purpose machines were made, then you need it to mix for you.
The comparison in labour. Ryan said you need a guy to lift bags anyway. This is true. And in the set up you need water butts. This is also true. But if you have a labourer knocking up for a machine he will firstly need to be bloody quick. His mixes will need to be spot on and and he will need a water butt. Even then it is counter productive. And then to suggest well in that case just upgrade and get a continuous mixer to add on. Again you will need your water butts and water pumps. At that point you may have well have just bought a mixing pump.

Saying all that Nick... thats why we offer a mixing pump as well, EZE K4, M-tec M330 and Diesel Machines :RpS_thumbup:

We supply a range of machines for different uses and all have varying capabilities. At the end of the day it is down to what the customer needs and what his budget is. for 5k inc VAT he can have a machine which will spray everything the bigger machines will

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.