Eze spat??

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Anyone got one and what size would you recommend? Was thinking 800 as any bigger doubt there would be enough pressure?? Also is the pole and attachment any good?? Will it fit a decent decs pole with Screw in?? I'm thinking flexi blade would be the best bet??

Cheers gents

Anyone got one and what size would you recommend? Was thinking 800 as any bigger doubt there would be enough pressure?? Also is the pole and attachment any good?? Will it fit a decent decs pole with Screw in?? I'm thinking flexi blade would be the best bet??

Cheers gents

Hi mate,

800mm is our biggest seller. Unfortunately the pole and attachment are unique to the Spat itself and a decorators pole won't fit.

Flexi Blade would be the best option for skimming, I will put another blade in FOC for you as well in case you damage it

Ryan

eze spat are good mate 800 is fine on both reskims and straight boardwork flexi blade is good but I've found plazzy blade better, pole comes with attachment mate, makes ceilings a piece of piss for me its deff thumbs up:RpS_thumbup:

eze spat are good mate 800 is fine on both reskims and straight boardwork flexi blade is good but I've found plazzy blade better, pole comes with attachment mate, makes ceilings a piece of piss for me its deff thumbs up:RpS_thumbup:

Does it come with a plazzi one on it? I've got a p1ss normal spat it's got a flexi blade and didn't need any breaking in plus it's decent..
@Plasterers1StopShop
Ryan can you PM me a price with delivery, I want a plazzi blade and flexi don't know if the plazzi comes on it like?? Mad busy today what time is the cut off for next delivery as need it Thursday very latest??

Last edited by a moderator:
What I have noticed with the flexi spat I have it's very much like the s*p*r*lex as it leaves the surface grainy this what the eze is like?

Hi mate,

Will PM you now, cut off time for next day del is 2.00. The Plastic Blade isn't for sale as it stretches the Steel if you keep it in there too long, we can chuck one in for you though, just remove it after use.

I find it fine but that's me using it with my technique, I run over all my work just as its changing colour, my work looks good but I can get same finish with flexi blade just takes a bit more care with your work, I use my spat to flick over walls too, including floated walls(3rd flick/cross)
try leaving it a touch longer between trowels/spatting or even quicker between flicks ,I know your experienced so im not gunna tell you how to suck eggs, but one of these will improve the finish rather than leaving it grainy , good luck Ben

I find it fine but that's me using it with my technique, I run over all my work just as its changing colour, my work looks good but I can get same finish with flexi blade just takes a bit more care with your work, I use my spat to flick over walls too, including floated walls(3rd flick/cross)
try leaving it a touch longer between trowels/spatting or even quicker between flicks ,I know your experienced so im not gunna tell you how to suck eggs, but one of these will improve the finish rather than leaving it grainy , good luck Ben

Can u make a vid of u using the EZE spat. What do u mean by flicks.

i got myself the eze spat i went for the 800 and used it for the first time today on a couple of artex ceilings.

fuckking brilliant tool its like a s*p*r*lex on steroids it made mince meat of a 30 meter ceiling i just wish i had the pole, i could reach but it wasnt comfortable.
the speedskim does not compare to this at all.

My 1m eze spat and pole attachment arrived today along with some other goodies and @Plasterers1StopShop do a first class service and I'm impressed instead of normal ordering "excuses" with some people!! Ryan is a top lad and very helpful and they are there to help us lot not the other way around :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
My 1m eze spat and pole attachment arrived today along with some other goodies and @Plasterers1StopShop do a first class service and I'm impressed instead of normal ordering "excuses" with some people!! Ryan is a top lad and very helpful and they are there to help us lot not the other way around :RpS_thumbup:
they sent me a serrated rule that was bent lol got the replacement today no fuss :RpS_thumbup:

Yup I ordered one of those 1.2m and an I bar for mono plus scraper and spare blades for the spat etc all came packaged like I needed my dogs to help unwrap it!! I like how they over did it with the packaging I'm very pleased :RpS_thumbup:

I use the 600 with plazzi blade and pole attachment brilliant tool:RpS_thumbup: saves so much arm work and jumping up and down on hop up a bloke on a job said to me thats a handy bit of kit aint it i said yes thats boris he said boris yep i replied boris the blade! Great tool

diddnt think you did mono marshy??, theres a job down the road from me i pass it when i take the dog for a walk and they have scraped the top half of the building and left the bottom to scrape tomorow................. itll end in tears i reckon

i got myself the eze spat i went for the 800 and used it for the first time today on a couple of artex ceilings.

fuckking brilliant tool its like a s*p*r*lex on steroids it made mince meat of a 30 meter ceiling i just wish i had the pole, i could reach but it wasnt comfortable.
the speedskim does not compare to this at all.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ffs do I have to buy another bloody toy now damn you Jessop!!!

is it for finishing as well as smoothing first pass like?????:RpS_unsure:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ffs do I have to buy another bloody toy now damn you Jessop!!!

is it for finishing as well as smoothing first pass like?????:RpS_unsure:
yes you have to get one :RpS_laugh:
i flattened and did my first pass with it then one with the s*p*r*lex then a cross trowel done
didnt try to finish with it this time as it was a bit of a stretch without a pole but i dont see why not :RpS_thumbup:

yes you have to get one :RpS_laugh:
i flattened and did my first pass with it then one with the s*p*r*lex then a cross trowel done
didnt try to finish with it this time as it was a bit of a stretch without a pole but i dont see why not :RpS_thumbup:

ahhhh I see is it designed for finished then buddy? got old style speedskim at mo which I find great for first couple of passes but obviously you need to drop back on the trowel after that!!!

think I spend more on bloody tools than I actualy earn!!!:RpS_blushing:

ahhhh I see is it designed for finished then buddy? got old style speedskim at mo which I find great for first couple of passes but obviously you need to drop back on the trowel after that!!!

think I spend more on bloody tools than I actualy earn!!!:RpS_blushing:
:RpS_laugh: i think you can finish with it
and iv had to get a bigger van for my new tools :RpS_blushing:
i need a new facking drill now mine fooked up today :RpS_cursing:

We finished our "little ceiling" in France using It

theres always bloody summet pal int there!!!!:RpS_thumbdn:

Ive had the eze spat and pole 2 months now fantastic bit of kit cant be without it now in my opinion it blows speedskim away !each to there own I know .any spread thinking about buying one its a must!!!!!

Loving these reviews, cheers guys! We have these for sale at the show as well 10% discount if you buy on the day :)

Sent from my iPad using The Plasterers Forum

thanks marshy so once all gear was on bar cutting corners in did you stay on the spat on the pole like for all passes bud?:RpS_thumbup:

Ben was going over with the spat on the pole while I was using the s*p*r*lex we did a final trowel with the s*p*r*lex to make it shiny but it was so good (eze spat) its more than good enough to finish with it apart from troweling in your angles :RpS_thumbup:

Ive only just gotten into the speedskim, think Ill give the eze spat a go after reading this. Its more for ceilings that I find the benefit of these tools

Ive only just gotten into the speedskim, think Ill give the eze spat a go after reading this. Its more for ceilings that I find the benefit of these tools
Try it on your walls as well , eze with plastic blade in is a speedskim for your first pass ,have a cuppa then over it with s*p*r*lex cutting and washing your angles down ,then plazzy spat (up and down same way you applied it )then cross your work with the spat, for highly polished work when your walls/ceiling just start to change colour another cross with pressure :RpS_thumbup: I use the spat to finish everything including float +set work its basically a big trowel ,i.e. 800mm refina plazzy massive thumbs up :RpS_thumbsup:

I find it weird that a yr ago i was criticised for my system of laying on with mt. Flattening with s*p*r*lex and finishing with plastic.. now its becoming a normal method of working for some lads

Status
Not open for further replies.