eze spat s*p*r*lex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

Afternoon all being a recently converted eze spat owner love it more than my missus lol! I always finish with plazzy after 2 or 3 spats has any of you guys used the spat in conjunction with finishing with a s*p*r*lex nela ofcourse any advice appreciated many thanks

Hi bagrat. You using the spat to trowel out first and second coat and getting a nice finish with it? Does it save you much time, or does it just make life easier?? I brought a speed skim, think its a bit rubbish really, doesnt leave a nice finish so I only use it to flatten first coat. Cheers mate, Jim

Hi jimmy and windy ive got 600 and 800 pole a must I flatten 1st and 2nd coat 2 or 3 times then 5 mins plazzy 2 or 3 times comes out great plus a lot easier and time saving cleaning buckets etc. The eze spat in my opinion blows speedskim out of water!the spat doesnt drag leaves next to no lines but each to there own iam just curious if anyone has put NELA s*p*r*lex after the spat process buy one jimmy you wont regret it!

I use the 600 eze find it a great bit of kit 1st coat then eze 2 nd coat then spat again i finish it with the plazzi whos name cannot be mentioned comes out great takes a bit to get timings right but once you get it right its sound

Just the replacement blade? Roughly £10

Out of the office now but they are all on the website ;-)

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Stainless steel, how much are the metal blades for the eze ryan?

Thought I'd missed something, been using one for a bit now but I was never 100% happy with the finish till yesterday. Bought a short extension pole and I finished the ceiling and walls off without using the trowel, except to bring the angles in.

Status
Not open for further replies.