eze spat and plasterers one stop shop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjp

Used the i think 1 meter spat the other day and thought it was great. Didn't even need a trowel to finish or use water. I used the flexible blade. The only problem i could find was getting the squareness of walls and ceiling spot on as very flexible. ANY TIPS I.E USE REGULAR BLADE FIRST THEN SWITCH TO FLEXI.

I bought from Plasterers one stop shop. Excellent service and sent out freebie when i ordered a speedskim which i haven't got the hang of yet.

Used the i think 1 meter spat the other day and thought it was great. Didn't even need a trowel to finish or use water. I used the flexible blade. The only problem i could find was getting the squareness of walls and ceiling spot on as very flexible. ANY TIPS I.E USE REGULAR BLADE FIRST THEN SWITCH TO FLEXI.

I bought from Plasterers one stop shop. Excellent service and sent out freebie when i ordered a speedskim which i haven't got the hang of yet.

You got a good finish with a spatula and not a trowel ??

I'm still persevering with the eze spat for skim, found i was getting a lot of tiger stripes but i think i was too heavy handed with it when the plaster was still soft. Great for k rend though.

Status
Not open for further replies.