EZE Spat 1M

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDoe

Used twice from 1stopshop ... Can't get on with it.

i Paid £73 with postage ... Make me a offer if you want it.

comes with normal blade

try it 3 times............................3rd time lucky and all that.....................:RpS_thumbup:

only used the flex one twice, hard one still in wrapper.

I just want as close as i can to what i paid ....

Its just like brand spanker

£52 plus vat new plus postage, the are over priced and I expect a lot of people will fall out with them, I have speed skim, eze spat , super spat, had the plastic trowel, binned that, my honest opinion is the finish is better by far by trowel, these tools suit big flat areas only..

£52 plus vat new plus postage, the are over priced and I expect a lot of people will fall out with them, I have speed skim, eze spat , super spat, had the plastic trowel, binned that, my honest opinion is the finish is better by far by trowel, these tools suit big flat areas only..

Let me flog it before you say anymore :)

Ceilings are the best place for um I can just keep banging um on of the stilts y my mate flattens them of the floor ill the whole house lids are on. Then I turn back smarten nangles up then he wets up with spray gun gives um another cross then they ready for a polish . I put my spat on a pole and tried that twice this week . Worked a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.