Eze mix or similar

Members online

CeeVee

In the next few months I'm thinking of getting the eze mix to complement my eze24.
Got a fair bit of mono coming up and some nice newbuild internals too (gonna try spray finish at last)

Anyone know if their up to the job?
Anything similar out there in the same price bracket?

I'll eventually get a ritmo but not for a couple of years.

In the next few months I'm thinking of getting the eze mix to complement my eze24.
Got a fair bit of mono coming up and some nice newbuild internals too (gonna try spray finish at last)

Have a look at the puts faster

Have a look at the puts faster

Have a look at the puts faster PF48

Have a look at the puts faster PF 48 ..see what you think

Screenshot_20180424-204613.png

Try Ian Tulloch at utiform I know he had a horizontal mixer for sale but can't remember how much he wanted

There was a lad selling a m200 on here the other day if that helps , think he wanted 6k bit much imo could throw in a quick offer of 4 cash , never know

From what I see it's the way forward for @CeeVee tbh. Looks like cracking machine tbh, but more important you'll have Ryan on board

The new Carbon edition also looks like a beauty.

If I'm honest, you do see a few M200's go up for sale, and certain people play on this saying you never see other brands up for sale, but the reality is, you do. Machines are sold for various reasons, change of business direction, change of live and most commonly; they simply didn't enjoy the machine world. With the sales volumes hitting the roof of the M200, you're bound to see a few pop up now and again.

We have put the M200 through its paces before launch and continue to do so, she really is an amazing bit of kit and we are proud to have our name on the side of it!

There was a lad selling a m200 on here the other day if that helps , think he wanted 6k bit much imo could throw in a quick offer of 4 cash , never know
£6k is fair Vince. It’s like new, got thin coat accessories with it too. £9.5k new!

The new Carbon edition also looks like a beauty.

If I'm honest, you do see a few M200's go up for sale, and certain people play on this saying you never see other brands up for sale, but the reality is, you do. Machines are sold for various reasons, change of business direction, change of live and most commonly; they simply didn't enjoy the machine world. With the sales volumes hitting the roof of the M200, you're bound to see a few pop up now and again.

We have put the M200 through its paces before launch and continue to do so, she really is an amazing bit of kit and we are proud to have our name on the side of it!
Who else has been putting the m200 though it’s paces
ED9C10DE-357D-48EA-AA67-1864AFA9CCC2.jpeg

Been trying to upload a video on here for ceevee of thistle spray, it loads but won’t post @Danny , do videos upload now?

Attachments

• F797D21F-846F-45AE-AFFD-876403889314.MP4
    16.7 MB · Views: 278
Been trying to upload a video on here for ceevee of thistle spray, it loads but won’t post @Danny , do videos upload now?
Got it mate thanks. I love it already.
Do you spat from there or use your trowel?
Got some bags of spray to try coming tomorrow from BG. If it works I've got some newbuild work coming that I'll use it on.

Got it mate thanks. I love it already.
Do you spat from there or use your trowel?
Got some bags of spray to try coming tomorrow from BG. If it works I've got some newbuild work coming that I'll use it on.
Sound if possible the lesson we learned was try to trowel some gear over the scrim just before spraying if possible, clemo adviced this to me but I ignored him but it will help you loads , as you only need to spray a couple of mm and I felt I sprayed it on to thick tbh, me personally think it’s better to cross hatch but others says don’t
Once it was all on I just speedskim 2 times then pulled out normal mt with a bit of water towards the end to help it along mate

Who else has been putting the m200 though it’s paces View attachment 23084

It didn't take him long in fairness, but I wouldn't expect anything less from such a competitor. No matter his findings, I can guarantee his comments.

The M200 has proved itself in the market - the ones who constantly slate it are the ones who feel threatened. The sales volumes, video evidence and reviews speak for themselves.

Reactions: s61
It didn't take him long in fairness, but I wouldn't expect anything less from such a competitor. No matter his findings, I can guarantee his comments.

The M200 has proved itself in the market - the ones who constantly slate it are the ones who feel threatened. The sales volumes, video evidence and reviews speak for themselves.
Mines coming out of storage this summer going to try and give it a good go. Did a ocr job last year and was well impressed

Sound if possible the lesson we learned was try to trowel some gear over the scrim just before spraying if possible, clemo adviced this to me but I ignored him but it will help you loads , as you only need to spray a couple of mm and I felt I sprayed it on to thick tbh, me personally think it’s better to cross hatch but others says don’t
Once it was all on I just speedskim 2 times then pulled out normal mt with a bit of water towards the end to help it along mate

Cross hatching, a thing I would highly recommend avoiding, we showed BG why also.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I read it in my site book too as correct procedure but tbf I always listen to everyone’s opinion,
It is skim after all not render , I will not be spraying bands :descansando: