EZE K4 Package deal special offer

Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - PFT Central are offering a special discount on the EZE K4 and 20 KvA EZE Genset from EZE Machines up-to the end of April 2017

What's included:
D,6-3 P1 Rotor and Stator - 20l/min Output - Top Motor and Star Wheel Motor, Air Compressor, 25mm 20m Rondo Hose and Air Line, 35mm - 25mm Reducer, Water Pump (fitted), Cleaning Tool, Tool Kit, Cleaning Coupling, 20m Water Hose, Water Barrel and Rotor and Stator Removal Tool & Electric Cable 25m

Special offer price: £6500.00 + VAT
Deposit Required: £1000.00

Or, we are offering a machine Only deal for: £4700.00 + VAT

There is also Finance available on these machine - please contact ryan@pftcentral.co.uk for more information

We will also offer training free of charge at our depot in Cheltenham on a day to suit your company.
For more information on the machine and offer, please visit:

http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/genset-p-510.html

K4-artwork.jpg

Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - PFT Central are offering a special discount on the EZE K4 and 20 KvA EZE Genset from EZE Machines up-to the end of April 2017

What's included:
D,6-3 P1 Rotor and Stator - 20l/min Output - Top Motor and Star Wheel Motor, Air Compressor, 25mm 20m Rondo Hose and Air Line, 35mm - 25mm Reducer, Water Pump (fitted), Cleaning Tool, Tool Kit, Cleaning Coupling, 20m Water Hose, Water Barrel and Rotor and Stator Removal Tool & Electric Cable 25m

Special offer price: £6500.00 + VAT
Deposit Required: £1000.00

Or, we are offering a machine Only deal for: £4700.00 + VAT

There is also Finance available on these machine - please contact ryan@pftcentral.co.uk for more information

We will also offer training free of charge at our depot in Cheltenham on a day to suit your company.
For more information on the machine and offer, please visit:

http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/genset-p-510.html

View attachment 16500

Is the k4 better than say a G4 or 3 phase ritmo??? [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the k4 better than say a G4 or 3 phase ritmo??? [emoji38]

You'll get a loads of different answers to this question and to be honest, it all depends on who says what, but I will state my facts and points below for you.

The EZE K4 is made for us to our specification and is a registered machine under the EZE Range and this version isn't available anywhere else in the world, the main parts such as the Top Motor and Star Wheel Motor come from NORD - who make the exact same products for PFT. There are many other parts which are the same also.

There is no difference in output or performance on either machine. The G4 is the oldest model machine available and it is a great machine, thats why we made the adaptions and spec changes on the K4 to match or beat it.

As with any machine, its the service and support that you receive which is the main thing - this is something I am very confident no-one can beat us on. the machine comes with a warranty and has now been on the market for over 2 years and the reviews we get are constantly great.

I have no doubt in the quality of the EZE K4 machine and we wouldn't put our badge on it if we didn't think it was up to standard

Last edited:
You'll get a loads of different answers to this question and to be honest, it all depends on who says what, but I will state my facts and points below for you.

The EZE K4 is made for us to our specification and is a registered machine under the EZE Range and this version isn't available anywhere else in the world, the main parts such as the Top Motor and Star Wheel Motor come from NORD - who make the exact same products for PFT. There are many other parts which are the same also.

There is no difference in output or performance on either machine. The G4 is the oldest model machine available and it is a great machine, thats why we made the adaptions and spec changes on the K4 to match or beat it.

As with any machine, its the service and support that you receive which is the main thing - this is something I am very confident no-one can beat us on. the machine comes with a warranty and has now been on the market for over 2 years and the reviews we get are constantly great.

I have no doubt in the quality of the EZE K4 machine and we wouldn't pout our badge on it if we didn't think it was up to standard

And now ive just netted one and it's a biggun lol

Is this one of the machines we can use on the upcoming spray day?

And deep deep down you know M-tec walks all over the both of them ;-)

It looks like the machines are very similar in production and performance.
It's obvious to see the G4 model is lasting 20-30 years no problem.
No one really knows if the k4 will last anywhere like this machine?
TBH they could of thought of a different name!![emoji23]

L4? Or beat everyone and go for the Z4?

My choice on the name :)

You're right, no one knows if they will. But that is the same as anything new on the market...

Products have To go through testing and meet criteria and CE marks etc before they get released. Having mainly the same parts, I can't see it not lasting the same time

Kaleta sprayed orange?!?
Good machine though

Been through this before (with a number of PFT owners)...

It's made there for us to our specification, this is nothing like a normal Kaleta you can buy. The electrics are different as are a number of other things.it has been changed and adapted to suit our own spec for the UK