eze flex trowel by plasterers1stopshop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@scottie5 is that the 13.5 inch you are on about? why the hung jury? in your earlier post you said it was comparable to the s*p*r*lex ...:RpS_confused: got a s*p*r*lex last week and love it but would rather have a narrower blade ...:RpS_mellow: what dont you like about it ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

Sorry for our website not being updated yet.

Prices as follows:

EZE Flex Trowel 12": £22.00 + Vat

EZE Flex Trowel 13.5": £25.00 + Vat

Delivery Charge will be £8.00 which is next day. This is not on individual items but the whole order, so if you buy a few different items the delivery is less damaging.

Ryan

Didn't realise youd taken over reffina on the delivery cost front ryan...

@scottie5 is that the 13.5 inch you are on about? why the hung jury? in your earlier post you said it was comparable to the s*p*r*lex ...:RpS_confused: got a s*p*r*lex last week and love it but would rather have a narrower blade ...:RpS_mellow: what dont you like about it ....
The more i use the ezeflexes the more I think the blades are too stiff, i dont know if that stems from the fact its narrower or whether its a marginally thicker gauge steel then the s*p*r*lex.
the widths perfect, the handles comfortable and I should like it a lot more then I do.
I think had I only ever used the ezeflex I would be raving about them but having used the s*p*r*lex for a long time and using them side by side, hand on heart I have to say the s*p*r*lex is a better tool.
The eze is a great trowel, it just falls short of being perfect in my opinion, that said I think if the eze was slightly more flexible it would be very close.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more i use the ezeflexes the more I think the blades are too stiff, i dont know if that stems from the fact its narrower or whether its a marginally thicker gauge steel then the s*p*r*lex.
the widths perfect, the handles comfortable and I should like it a lot more then I do.
I think had I only ever used the ezeflex I would be raving about them but having used the s*p*r*lex for a long time and using them side by side, hand on heart I have to say the s*p*r*lex is a better tool.
The eze is a great trowel, it just falls short of being perfect in my opinion, that said I think if the eze was slightly more flexible it would be very close.
How does it compare then to an m.t

I still use my mt for laying on and for the first trowel john, then I switch to the eze/s*p*r*lex and get back on it early 2 wipes with no water and a finish which is spot on. I find if I use it on the first trowel it brings too much moisture to the surface and slows the set time a bit.

I've just started to use that plastic trowel(16") from the company that rhymes with ribena to give my walls & ceilings that final cross trowel. Works a treat so far.

Didn't realise youd taken over reffina on the delivery cost front ryan...

Steven!!! It's including all fuel surcharges and the condition of the package should be guaranteed. When delivery rates are lower it's quite often hidden in the price of the product and you won't be guaranteed on next day del

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

M/T trowels are the "Daddy" as far as I'm concerned but those Regina Superteds are the bitch that swallows for finishing skim IMO OTT etc :RpS_laugh:

I want an eze spat to have a go at skimming got to save some dosh I used to love the ****** but the blades get bent after a while

Both I had the four foot in red and 36" in blue, tbh it'd be a bonus if I got my head around troweling with them but I can't see it tbh but I'd like one for a decent flatten and if you can replace the blades it's a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.