Eze 24 training

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

Would just like to say a big thanks to the plasterers one stop shop for my training today on an eze 24 I bought second hand a few months back on eBay.

Ryan squeezed me in a short notice, and I can't wait to get the little thing to work,again thanks Ryan and Andy for you time and for what seemed like endless cups of tea(y)(y)

Would just like to say a big thanks to the plasterers one stop shop for my training today on an eze 24 I bought second hand a few months back on eBay.

Ryan squeezed me in a short notice, and I can't wait to get the little thing to work,again thanks Ryan and Andy for you time and for what seemed like endless cups of tea(y)(y)

Thanks for coming down mate. Great meeting you.

Look forward to doing more business with you in the future

Reactions: cjs
bobby I didn't realise that was you from here,didn't reconise you it must of been the frost you were covered in.
I will bring a heater next time lol.
Have you done your texturing yet mate?

bobby I didn't realise that was you from here,didn't reconise you it must of been the frost you were covered in.
I will bring a heater next time lol.
Have you done your texturing yet mate?
Yes mate was a bit nippy!!
All that tea and coffee kept us warm though mate!!
No mate hopefully next week sometime

Be interesting to see how much of each machine you use Chris and which you favour for different materials.
Not many about with a ritmo and 24.

I'd better say thanks to Ian jones aswell for servicing my ritmo last Friday in the freezing weather conditions at Pft wales.
Also a top job and always a pleasure.
P.s buy a fcking kettle.

i'm gonna get a waiting room with flat screen tv and refreshments and wifi like when you get your tyres replaced so you can sit in there out the way whilst i crack on without interruption or donuts. I could even get a prostitute there and put it on your bill as "servicing" :bailando::birra::bananas::bananas::chica::chica:

Be interesting to see how much of each machine you use Chris and which you favour for different materials.
Not many about with a ritmo and 24.
I bought the eze for a thin coat job Iv got on in the next couple of months,I bought it a while back knowing I got this job for it and got it for a good price.
But I'm thinking of chucking some rend aid through it next week or so you know what it's like when you got a new toy to play with.:bailando:

I will still use my ritmo for mono and hardwall etc,great little machine that!!

i'm gonna get a waiting room with flat screen tv and refreshments and wifi like when you get your tyres replaced so you can sit in there out the way whilst i crack on without interruption or donuts. I could even get a prostitute there and put it on your bill as "servicing" :bailando::birra::bananas::bananas::chica::chica:

Now that's what I call customer service [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gimme chance i need to get some plasterboard and hold some interviews. we've only got a blow up doll there a minute and its punctured on one side

Status
Not open for further replies.