Eze 24 set up

Members online

plast010580

Hi all,

Once again I am trying to pick the brains of the more experienced.

I have just purchased an eze 24 second hand to spray thin coat render systems.

I have spoken lots to Ryan who has been a massive help throughout and we are in the process of arranging to travel up to see him soon for a bit of a machine service and full training.

But as with all big kids and there new toys I want to have a go with it now!!! So was thinking of spraying the inside of my shed as a practice.

So if some of you eze 24 owners could assist me or offer any advice from their previous experiences that would be much appreciated.

We have a genlilin compressor so was wondering what pressure do you set it at to spray base coat??? And if different top coat??

What speed do run the eze at on base and top coat???

How do you tell if the r/s needs replacing???

And any other tricks you may have ??

Thank you in advance

The compressor should be set up and not need touching unless someone’s been playing with it.
Just get over and see the lads at P1SS and everything will run sweet when you leave. Parts could be worn out, broken or been abused.
It’s a small machine but can still go horribly wrong if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Hi all,

Once again I am trying to pick the brains of the more experienced.

I have just purchased an eze 24 second hand to spray thin coat render systems.

I have spoken lots to Ryan who has been a massive help throughout and we are in the process of arranging to travel up to see him soon for a bit of a machine service and full training.

But as with all big kids and there new toys I want to have a go with it now!!! So was thinking of spraying the inside of my shed as a practice.

So if some of you eze 24 owners could assist me or offer any advice from their previous experiences that would be much appreciated.

We have a genlilin compressor so was wondering what pressure do you set it at to spray base coat??? And if different top coat??

What speed do run the eze at on base and top coat???

How do you tell if the r/s needs replacing???

And any other tricks you may have ??

Thank you in advance

Lots of lads on here have plenty of experience with machines and always seem happy to share their knowledge, it's catching them when they're on..

..whils your waiting why check out our charity raffle, great charity, some cracking prizes left

https://www.plasterersforum.com/threads/the-forum-charity-prize-draw.70337/

As Rossi said, get it into P1ss for a health check. Did you get a transformer with it? I bought one but my transformer was the wrong kva. Your compressor may need setting up as well. Take everything you have with you when you go down or up.

Just get a few bags of pral m and have a practise.
I always have it on speed 10 for mono with I think the third largest nozzle. Not the biggest.

I also keep a cordless with a 3.5mm bit handy. If your nozzle gets blocked or your gun you can open little holes up quickly then.

They are dead easy after a bit.

Had a local lad ring me a few weeks back saying he gad bought a Ritmo and can I show him how too use it.
Told him to get a days training off Les cos it's a shitload of info to take in and you always forget stuff. As much as the OP wants to have a blast it's false economy not to get a training day off the pro's. Just Polish it till trying day