Eze 24 packed in...smoke everywhere

CeeVee

Just finished 120m weber no probs.
Came to do a wee 30m parex and crack...whole thing sounds like I'm churning marbles. Took hose off and smoke coming out of r/s.
So...cleaned it all out and changed r/s to the spare....crack....whole thing sounds like I'm churning marbles.

16m of hose filled with solid mono now and my machines f**k*d.
2 rotor/stators knacketed.
4 houses booked in. And skint.

How come when your on the floor...thats when the boot comes in?

Came to do a wee 30m parex and crack...whole thing sounds like I'm churning marbles. Took hose off and smoke coming out of r/s.
So...cleaned it all out and changed r/s to the spare....crack....whole thing sounds like I'm churning marbles.

Been there mate . Just look down theres allways some poor soul worse off.
Just had one of them weeks where i could earn million pound and some f**k*r would want a million and one of me.

Domestic or site houses tbh I’m upto my neck but could possibly come and run my machine if it help or could co ordinate dates if it’s Dom’s mate

Chuffin ell you're a good set of lads.
Thanks for the offer.
I'll try and get my head around organising stuff but to be fair after the last month I'm ready to pack rendering in altogether.

Thanks for the offer.
I'll try and get my head around organising stuff but to be fair after the last month I'm ready to pack rendering in altogether.

Don't give up!!!

From what I have read on here you get a few s**t days with a machine then it all works out great and the next week you are at your local Ferrari dealer picking up a new motor

Thanks for the offer.
Not sure if you call Vincey and see the Ritmo in action :bailando:
I only hope he got it right from the beginning :D

Not the only one fed up with machine rendering.

I am not interested in any hacking off and fed up of Mono. Hardly ever get a miss but when I do it causes grief! Our work is so perfect that a miss 6mm in diameter stands out.

Certainly not interested in any dark colours. Prefering mineral thin coat.

The Ritmo what my mate is selling feels the same. These modern renders might be ok for site work but I always cop for idiots who have just had new paving down and expect it to still look new after a ton or two of hacking off falling on it and coloured mud. Never had a problem with sand and cement unless it had lime in it.

All this beading up and meshing, expansion gaps. I am heading towards labour only and new build or site conditions. S11 customers are doing my head in.

Not the only one fed up with machine rendering.

I am not interested in any hacking off and fed up of Mono. Hardly ever get a miss but when I do it causes grief! Our work is so perfect that a miss 6mm in diameter stands out.

Certainly not interested in any dark colours. Prefering mineral thin coat.

The Ritmo what my mate is selling feels the same. These modern renders might be ok for site work but I always cop for idiots who have just had new paving down and expect it to still look new after a ton or two of hacking off falling on it and coloured mud. Never had a problem with sand and cement unless it had lime in it.

All this beading up and meshing, expansion gaps. I am heading towards labour only and new build or site conditions. S11 customers are doing my head in.
Way too picky customers, machine f**k ups, competing with cheap ass handballers...same here John the list goes on...and then they want a guarantee!!

Yep agree to all that....

And then you get said customer on here/Facebook whatever asking if the work is substandard!

Way too picky customers, machine f**k ups, competing with cheap ass handballers...same here John the list goes on...and then they want a guarantee!!
If your competing against hand ballers, surely you should be better off, less man power, complete jobs quicker etc..

If your competing against hand ballers, surely you should be better off, less man power, complete jobs quicker etc..
Not with the EZE. After setting up only getting 35 bags maximum on average before 12 o'clock ready for afternoon scrape.
Then staying til 8.00 finishing and cleaning coz I haven't a water but and pump to put accelerator in.
Its just not worth it.

the renderers on new build told me there earning £200 a day.
and want an extra £50 if there in over the weekend.
they have machines.
there onsite before me and im gone before them.
they seem busy all day between 3 of them 2 spreads and a lab...boss earns the £200.
f**k that....its 2 handy gauges before 1 oclock.

Sorry to hear that @CeeVee supooze they don’t last forever. Get it stripped down. Sounds like a gear or two have gone. Maybe E mail europro for exploded pics and work out what you need.

Not with the EZE. After setting up only getting 35 bags maximum on average before 12 o'clock ready for afternoon scrape.
Then staying til 8.00 finishing and cleaning coz I haven't a water but and pump to put accelerator in.
Its just not worth it.
Use pral m it sets in 2 hours this time of year.
But even 35 bags is a good amount in a day ( be it long day) to earn coin surely.