EZE 24 or Ritmo EWI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ritmo is a mixing pump and conveying pump. This means you can drop your bags into the hopper and it will automatically mix them and put the stuff on the wall. You can turn the water of and put ready mixed things through it like bucket coats.
The ewi ritmo is supplied with all you need for ewi installations.

Hi mate,

In our opinion the EZE 24 is the best machine for EWI. It's 110v and only 46kg meaning it can be used and moved around very easily on all sites. With a standard setup you can also spray Scratch Renders and Pre Bagged Sand and Cement.

There is the optional EZE Mix unit available as well. This again is 110v and lightweight. If you have a job which doesn't suit a machine application you can still use this mixer unit to knock your gear up into a bucket. It will mix; Multi, Renders, base coats and more.

If you want to come up for a demo on the machines please do not hesitate to get in touch.

They are also available to hire as well, this way you can see if it suits you.

Ryan

In all honesty mate the machine is so easy to use. We are confident we could teach you what you need to know about the machine in a day and you won't have any problems.

All guys who hire the machines from us come for a day session (which is free if you hire or buy the machine) and we rarely hear from them whilst they have the machine.

The guy who is spraying, this was part of his training session. It is his first time using the machine. The company he works for was actually the first to buy the machine off us.

After a couple of weeks of getting used to spray patterns etc they were tackling 500m2 of T/C Per day on a big site in Bristol. There was only 2 of them in the Gang.

The guy who is spraying, this was part of his training session. It is his first time using the machine. The company he works for was actually the first to buy the machine off us.

After a couple of weeks of getting used to spray patterns etc they were tackling 500m2 of T/C Per day on a big site in Bristol. There was only 2 of them in the Gang.

Ryan do you realise how much £££a that is? I don't believe it

Even on a shi*te rate that's upwards of £2.5k a day!

I do realise how much it is. And yes it's a lot, remember it is just Top Coat Application, not base coat etc.

I just got off the phone to him and yesterday he did 200m2 of Top Coat in 2 and a half hours. That time includes setting the machine up, cleaning the machines and Masking the windows.

Is that harbourrend was working on site for tjs months ago skim and they had gangs setting out then 2 lads turned up and applied it all with a machine that was a few meters then me and me mucker doing somersaults inside trying to earn the big 100

Status
Not open for further replies.