EZE 24 how good are they?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayflex1

How good are the eze 24 machine will they pump k-rend? Hardwall? Do you need a jenny with them? Plus has anyone tried the electric k-rend scratcher I seen on refina?

Hi Mate,

Reviews in the EZE 24 are fantastic and everyone who owns one really rates them.

They do indeed spray Hardwall and K-Rend. Make sure it's the Machine Apploed K-Rend though: E-Grade or K1

They are 110v so no Gene required

If you need more info on the machine please send me your email and I will send all details over to you

Look for a vid of it on you tube pumping some hardwall,or k- rend but none on there ,you don't need jenny,so it runs fine of site transformer with out tripping out?

Yes 5kva transformer not had a trip out yet with everything on its own lead. If you have a paddlemixer and the eze plugged into a double cable reel it will trip. Nothing throwing a mental won't sort out.

You could be right but it suits me. We are spraying in 10 minutes and there is no hassle with water. If work goes as planned then a bigger machine will be purchased but for now and learning machine plastering it's a good stepping stone imo.

no quite, just maybe the pump in some good action rather than some guy applying render very slolwy in a lazy looking way, and then the camara guy showing all what you have not done so far.

It sounds a pain in the ass to me and a long winded way to put the gear on the wall.ive heard they are good for ewi work though.but I would invest in a ritmo for hardwall/mono jobs.
I have seen them up close and am not convinced at all they are up to the job considering the price also

Ritmo don't look any quicker really. If I needed to get things done quickly it would be a g4. Come February that is hopefully what will be using, the eze would stay for sure though.

There is an optional mixing unit available which will mix Hardwall and Scratch Render. The Output is pretty much the same as the Ritmo so your not losing out at all. We have something in the pipeline so it will be a fair bit quicker soon.

As Price says its a great machine as a stepping stone into the machine world. If your doing loads of m2 of Hardwall and Render we would always recommend your first option as a 3 Phase Machine.
Saying this, the EZE 24 is more than capable of packing a big punch for its size and can cope with what is required.

The hard part of the job is getting the gear on the wall. Thats what the machine does!

There is an optional mixing unit available which will mix Hardwall and Scratch Render. The Output is pretty much the same as the Ritmo so your not losing out at all. We have something in the pipeline so it will be a fair bit quicker soon.

As Price says its a great machine as a stepping stone into the machine world. If your doing loads of m2 of Hardwall and Render we would always recommend your first option as a 3 Phase Machine.
Saying this, the EZE 24 is more than capable of packing a big punch for its size and can cope with what is required.

The hard part of the job is getting the gear on the wall. Thats what the machine does!

The hard bit is knocking it all up also

Thanks for getting back to me btw. Customer service and all that

I'm not interested in taking the piss at all.im just interested in how the machine can perform as I was thinking of buying one myself a few years back

The ritmo is better me thinks! 1 spread spraying & ruling & feeding the machine. While the second spread is getting a ceiling on in the other room, & when the hardwall picks up, the 2 spreads jump on those! Quids in really! A machine that mixes for you has got to be where it's at!? Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.