Extratime

Members online

A fellow spread gave me some last year to try out i used it on a reskim on a big lounge it does work i made the mistake of putting it in the second coat aswell so took f**k**g ages to pull in, ive used it on plasterboard aswell the first coat takes a while to pull in on plasterboard at moderate temperature,i used some during the scorching heat we had on a big lid but found in the higher temps your lucky if you get 15 mins extra,I dont see why it wouldn't work over bonding though

A fellow spread gave me some last year to try out i used it on a reskim on a big lounge it does work i made the mistake of putting it in the second coat aswell so took f**k**g ages to pull in, ive used it on plasterboard aswell the first coat takes a while to pull in on plasterboard at moderate temperature,i used some during the scorching heat we had on a big lid but found in the higher temps your lucky if you get 15 mins extra,I dont see why it wouldn't work over bonding though
You would have to kill the suction completely on bonding for it to work .

Exactly this. Mix one bag at a time, that's right isn't it zombie?
We've done ceilings up to 78sqm with my son just mixing and me spreading. And that's off a tower.
0E85862A-CC40-4849-BD21-275C35ACD979.png