EXTRA TIME ADMIX

Hi
I seeing a thread on this forum when I was a starker to the forum, just wondered what experience people have had with it, does it add the useable time to the mix as stated on their website and does it have any effects on the finish of the skim..

Cheers for any help

D

Last edited:
My experience is that it's shite. Might work better on board but on overskim it was wank. Tried it last day before Xmas to do two gauges in one and I honestly could have done the two quicker. Went off patchy and the walls looked like a brown cow

image.jpeg

My experience is that it's shite. Might work better on board but on overskim it was wank. Tried it last day before Xmas to do two gauges in one and I honestly could have done the two quicker. Went off patchy and the walls looked like a brown cow

You didn't use the wrong sachet did you?

Sachet-new-Rs-10-----500x500.jpg

Strange why I am I always the odd one out..thought it was good.
The gear seems to stay wetter when its on the wall and in the bucket.
Go for it 001 like most things you won't know until you have ago.

View attachment 9127
Like the new profile picture ..what the heck is this one of?

Strange why I am I always the odd one out..thought it was good.

Probably cos you the only one who atually tried it.

Well im pissed off as i drank mine thinking id get to hump Mrs Marshy for more than 3 minutes and 46 seconds !!?? Wouldnt mind but didnt even make me drunk either !!! Bah !!!

Plus the crowning turd in the waterpipe is i advised this guy (Mark) to advertise on here in the first place !!! Didnt even get a pint :(

Well im pissed off as i drank mine thinking id get to hump Mrs Marshy for more than 3 minutes and 46 seconds !!?? Wouldnt mind but didnt even make me drunk either !!! Bah !!!

What a personal best mate.....3.46 is something to be proud of....ive brushed my teeth and had a post s*x dump in that time.

What a personal best mate.....3.46 is something to be proud of....ive brushed my teeth and had a post s*x dump in that time.
To be fair the first 3 minutes is finding Mrs Marshy love hole lol bit difficult after 15 pints

Cheers for the varied and entertaining messages lol. I have received a few sachets today. It's for an over bored landing ceiling I was going to try it on. Thought I'd save some coin and not having someone do the labouring . I'll give it a go. Worth case is ill have to skim again.

Cheers for the varied and entertaining messages lol. I have received a few sachets today. It's for an over bored landing ceiling I was going to try it on. Thought I'd save some coin and not having someone do the labouring . I'll give it a go. Worth case is ill have to skim again.

Lol, threads dont tend to stay on topic for very long.

did you mix it in the water and spin that up?
Yeah did it exactly as it says on the sachet. It was only because I was given half a dozen I gave it a crack. Like I say maybe it's good on board or floated backgrounds :raro2:

Yeah did it exactly as it says on the sachet. It was only because I was given half a dozen I gave it a crack. Like I say maybe it's good on board or floated backgrounds :raro2:
Probably best to try in the summer if we get some warm days and have to do a bigish ceiling?

Haven't used this yet, job I was going to use it got postponed till March. Now sure if I'll use it. Bit worried how may effect the skim.

Haven't used this yet, job I was going to use it got postponed till March. Now sure if I'll use it. Bit worried how may effect the skim.

doesnt seem to effect it at all... plasterers have been putting c.o.t in finish for years... this just makes it easy and convenient with it in pre measured sachets :D

Strange why I am I always the odd one out..thought it was good[/B].
because you got a free t shirt