External work

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobspread

f**k working outside this time of year , i'd be distraught it has stopped raining and next week is the same!

It's a pain in the ass. 4 jobs to finish up a day at each job will finish me and i can't get at them.

That's why I do external render from March/April to November and then I'm inside.
I tell people it not worth the hassle with the weather and can cause problems so they have to wait.
I'll lose a few but I don't even price them if they say they won't wait so not really any skin off my back.
As I don't just plaster any more I have more options.
Not the same for every one I know but for me there's no point in doing render and then I have to pay my lads full days money for half days work or my schedule goes haywire and I get hassle.

That's why I do external render from March/April to November and then I'm inside.
I tell people it not worth the hassle with the weather and can cause problems so they have to wait.
I'll lose a few but I don't even price them if they say they won't wait so not really any skin off my back.
As I don't just plaster any more I have more options.
Not the same for every one I know but for me there's no point in doing render and then I have to pay my lads full days money for half days work or my schedule goes haywire and I get hassle.

f**k working outside this time of year , i'd be distraught it has stopped raining and next week is the same!
There's always a way though
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(19).jpg

As its all we do ,if its a wet day there is always other jobs we can bead out and as long as your geared up and ready for the rain most jobs can be sheeted

Status
Not open for further replies.