External rendering of house

My house needs rendered, I have researched a little and it appears that silicone may be the better option, although a little more expensive. What I don't know is what silicone is best in your opinion and why? What silicone is best in your opinion and why? There's a few different silicones, K Rend, Jub etc. What is the difference and what should I be asking and ensuring is done so I get a proper job? It's a big expense for me and I can't afford to make a mistake so would be grateful of your advice please. The render that was on the house when I bought it is now cracking and it was a spray render colour, they even sprayed the soil pipe! Should the spray painted stuff be removed before rendering so it adheres properly? A small section is an extension and is only normal rendered over so nothing to remove on that. Who knows there render on here? I could attempt to add a photo it that would help.

My house needs rendered, I have researched a little and it appears that silicone may be the better option, although a little more expensive. What I don't know is what silicone is best in your opinion and why? What silicone is best in your opinion and why? There's a few different silicones, K Rend, Jub etc. What is the difference and what should I be asking and ensuring is done so I get a proper job? It's a big expense for me and I can't afford to make a mistake so would be grateful of your advice please. The render that was on the house when I bought it is now cracking and it was a spray render colour, they even sprayed the soil pipe! Should the spray painted stuff be removed before rendering so it adheres properly? A small section is an extension and is only normal rendered over so nothing to remove on that. Who knows there render on here? I could attempt to add a photo it that would help.
@Casper is the man for advice of the job.