external render

Status
Not open for further replies.

v-man

job now half done,external render done with white cement.due to sand delivered from two different depots render has dried lighter than first section.is there any thing i can put on render to match up ?first section dried pale white ,second section dried with tint of orange in it.client does not want it painted.hope i have made this clear.all sensible suggestions welome ,thanks

sensible suggestion No. 1.
get the rep out from the merchants you got the sand from, get a refund and costs for hacking off and redoing.

sensible suggestion No. 2.
youre f'cked

you havent got scooby doo imo you should have noticed the colour diffrence in the sands on diffrent deliverys ie your f**k*d hack it off start again or convince the customer to paint it or highbuild it or a tight coat of k rend hp 12 all over :RpS_thumbup:

painting its got to be the easiest option. if theyd have wanted it maintenance free they should have had thin coat or k rend etc

would a cpi render go over the top and suppose it's all down to cost now the job is done.

that seems like the only option but they wont take this lightly,cheers chris w.i thought i had served my time with suggestion no. 2.this trade can mess with your head if you become careless with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.