• eml, screws and washer fixings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • grind and chop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wil

i'm pricing up for a garden wall and unfortunetely it is engineering brick so some good key is required i'm looking for the best method before i start. and another thought comes to mind is what length and height is it before expantion beads come in to play any ideas on this one lads thanks

expansion normally only exsist if its in the substrate i would not bother if its engineer bricks but normally think its about every 15mtrs might be wrong

not sure on the joints been raked cause i still need to remove the old render but i'll take it that they haven't been, what are thinkin church? what about this rend aid can anyone give us more info on it i've not come across it before cheers

20 quid a bag and it covers 5 square metres, another way is give it a good going over with a tyrolean gun with a piss wet sbr slurry

got ya mate so 1,1 should be wet enough right spunky that should do it and u think it will hold even on engineering brick? i was gonna put up eml but this sounds much quicker ;D

eml's best then rendaid then the slurry but the price goes the other way, i'd do 2 sand 1 cement and 2.5l of sbr do a normal mix in the mixer and chuck the sbr in you might need to add a bit of water if its a bit stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.