External render price

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkillie

Any pointers in pricing 2000msq external scratch render including subsistance up up north, been a couple of years since i priced site work and wee bit unsure if prices are pegged or cut back, thanks in advance guys, 8) It,s and old subby i done work for years ago and he,s putting the ball back in my court with prices but i,m a bit rusty on the site prices

its a monocouche render... going rate in north east is £45.00 per m2 supply and fix for 1 coat... if you hae to put a latex first coat on to kill suction i would price it at £50.00 per m2 so total £90,000 - £100,000K if you allow a measley 50M2 per day thats 40 days digs for 3 men at £15.00 per night for a hovel = £1,800.00 I was asked to quote on 2000 m2 in leeds but weather is getting a bit iffy now...

45m2!!!!!!!.your surely not gonna get much work charging that rate.i live in the southwest where prices are pretty good.£25m2 all in.

im getting £65.00 per m2 on a job at the moment but that includes slurry coat over blockwork of parmurex and lanko latex, 15 mm parmurex with latex addative with mesh embedded then another slurry coat parmurex with latex... 5 mm monorex with more mesh embedded then top coat 12mm monorex scraped back to 10mm total 30mm and water proof i dont know how much you guys are paying for materials but up here the very cheapest we can get monocouche for is £9.60 per bag, OCR £7.20, Latex £79.00 and mesh £50.00 per roll all plus vat so my material price per m2 is £24.00 plus vat... therefore im not prepared to work for £1.00 per m2

Render Systems said:
im getting £65.00 per m2 on a job at the moment but that includes slurry coat over blockwork of parmurex and lanko latex, 15 mm parmurex with latex addative with mesh embedded then another slurry coat parmurex with latex... 5 mm monorex with more mesh embedded then top coat 12mm monorex scraped back to 10mm total 30mm and water proof i dont know how much you guys are paying for materials but up here the very cheapest we can get monocouche for is £9.60 per bag, OCR £7.20, Latex £79.00 and mesh £50.00 per roll all plus vat so my material price per m2 is £24.00 plus vat... therefore im not prepared to work for £1.00 per m2
how many coats was that again ;D........fair play if youre getting 45 per m straight onto block then good on you ;D............goody i'd start at 15 and let them batter you down

on site workin on price you can get 13-14 a square your doin well. one of my lads has a machine an does alot of work on site as a subby labour only an he is gettin around 11 but on big runs bangin the metres out. suppkly and fix different ball game for a company mate. depends what level you are entering into the job? where bouts in north also prices differ?

Status
Not open for further replies.