external render pral m

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What should i be charging on pral m....per day or per metre per wall?? Please advise
How many m2 can you do mate ?is it full mesh ,as Oli said we don,t talk rates as every job is different and we all work at our own speed , help and advice ,on tap here mate ,rates is a closed shop

I work out the labour costs for that particular job then materials and sundries. Never a m2 rate.

Second time, really like the stuf ....I did 40m over two days first day prep render aid bead up second day lay on and scratched of at end of day...not sure weather thats good going or not. ..but end result was mint

Second time, really like the stuf ....I did 40m over two days first day prep render aid bead up second day lay on and scratched of at end of day...not sure weather thats good going or not. ..but end result was mint
Always leave rendaid for 2/3 days mate ,as it says on the bag :rolleyes) , if you need help the guys are good on here

Holly sh$$ put it the next day, spoke to a guy whos done loads ....he said as long as it was warm and dry it has always been fine. ?....

I prefer to be generous with the rend-aid and scratch it for a key. The problem with the stipple is sometimes the stipples peak too high and then they get exposed on scratching back.

Thats what did nothing poking through. ....so do you reckon I might get away with...hope so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.