Experienced Plasterer needed in South Yorkshire.

G10VSY

I am looking for an experienced plasterer to work with me in South Yorkshire.

I've worked in this sector for over 6 years and have massive admiration for the plastering trade. Doing it properly is, in my opinion, a form of art and I have a huge amount of time and respect for those that do a great job and care about what they do.

Over the last few years, I've identified an opportunity in the market but I need someone to work with.

You don't have to stump up any money or quit what you're doing. It can be a side hustle to start with, but it will grow.

It's also ideal for anyone whose body might be starting to ache and creak a little after years on the tools, but still wants to carry on in the trade (it's not teaching/assessing btw).

If this is of interest, feel free to contact me and I'll tell you more.

Thanks for reading.

I've worked in this sector for over 6 years and have massive admiration for the plastering trade. Doing it properly is, in my opinion, a form of art and I have a huge amount of time and respect for those that do a great job and care about what they do.

Over the last few years, I've identified an opportunity in the market but I need someone to work with.

You don't have to stump up any money or quit what you're doing. It can be a side hustle to start with, but it will grow.

It's also ideal for anyone whose body might be starting to ache and creak a little after years on the tools, but still wants to carry on in the trade (it's not teaching/assessing btw).

Thanks for reading.
@Casper

Thanks for reading.
not my retro-fit soundproofing on domestics gig now I've retired is it?

Thanks for reading.
I’m South Yorkshire, what’s the crack?