Experienced Plasterer in South Yorkshire needed.

Members online

G10VSY

I've worked in this sector for over 6 years and have massive admiration for the plastering trade.
Doing it properly is, in my opinion, a form of art and I have a huge amount of time and respect for those that do a great job and care about what they do.
So much so that I've joined this forum because I am looking for an experienced plasterer to work with me in South Yorkshire. Over the last few years I've identified an opportunity in the market but I need someone to work with.
You don't have to stump up any money or quit what you're doing. It can be a side hustle to start with, but it will grow.
I'll post something in the "Work' section of this forum too, but if anyone is interested, do get in touch and I'll tell you more.
Thanks for reading.

Have you tagged me cause I.m in South Yorkshire or cause I don't have to lay out.

Most my works in West n North yorkshire . Though me and wife disagree weather we are actually live in West or south. Our village sits on edge of all three
Cos you in south Yorkshire you be better if you was west Yorkshire then you could support Leeds!!!