Experienced multi jobber, and not a bad self taught plasterer pre You Tube (but no pro ).

Members online

EdDIYER

• I am retired but need to help a mate replaster his Cottage. I have a 16 inch marshalltown but after watching YouTube I'm unsure as to whether I should use the sponge float system and something like the refina 900mm spatula and the plastic fimishimg trowel or the s*p*r*lex finishing trowel to make life much easier on my joints ( he does say he prefares his surfaces wallpapered )any advice on what to buy will be very much appreciated thank you

giphy (56).gif

• I am retired but need to help a mate replaster his Cottage. I have a 16 inch marshalltown but after watching YouTube I'm unsure as to whether I should use the sponge float system and something like the refina 900mm spatula and the plastic fimishimg trowel or the s*p*r*lex finishing trowel to make life much easier on my joints ( he does say he prefares his surfaces wallpapered )any advice on what to buy will be very much appreciated thank you
Just stick to your marshalltown you silly boy!

If you want to put less strain on your joints just get a smaller Marshalltown trowel.

• I am retired but need to help a mate christen his Cottage. I have a 16 inch man-dingo dildo but after watching YouTube I'm unsure as to whether I should use the g2 lube system and something like the cordless hung plumber and the plastic anal beads or the smaller 8x6” to make life much easier on my joints ( he does say he prefares his surfaces left intact )any advice on what to buy will be very much appreciated thank you

Tricky one, I’d go for the latter.