Exciting News...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
the site the first and then I will watch the stats and see if people prefer to use the site or the app...

The new site works beautifully on mobile devices so it may make the app redundant... but will have to see.

I am going to look for another company to take over the clay section :)

The new forum demo is live and is working well :) the mentions are not migrating over but the new system does have a mention system I think :)

i think dan needs to get his full stop button fixed cos it seems to just put smilies all the time:):RpS_crying::-0:huh::RpS_sleep::RpS_laugh::RpS_thumbup::RpS_bored::RpS_wub::RpS_drool::RpS_mad::rolleyes):mad::RpS_sneaky::RpS_biggrin:

ffs spent ages adding every smilie available to that last post (tedious as fu ck soon wished id never started) only to try and send it and apparently i cnt have that many smilies in one post:RpS_cursing:

hows the ol motorbikes going dan?? @Danny

Yeah good :) was out on saturday and I think I am going up to MK on her this weekend :)

Kit car is coming along as well :) Been fabricating engine mounts today :) Hoping to get the hoop made and welded in by the end of the week :)

Yeah good :) was out on saturday and I think I am going up to MK on her this weekend :)

Kit car is coming along as well :) Been fabricating engine mounts today :) Hoping to get the hoop made and welded in by the end of the week :)

despite everything i said to ya when you said you was getting a bike, shes got me a speedway day this year down at the lakeside hammers get a couple of hours round the track and taught how to ride the bikes properly meet the teams in the pits go out onto the center green for the first half of the meeting and up into the vip box for the second half, but all i keep thinking is if i get that special feeling that people say they get riding a bike then im gonna have to try and get my licence haha

Haha its the best thing ever!!! I have met some awesome people through bikes ... in fact some of my best friends are now bikers

watch this space dan haha im gonna wait and see the fixtures list for the season and decide whats the best meeting for me to do my day on, ill let you know if i get the bug might have to pick your brains to see what the best way to go about it is

Status
Not open for further replies.