Ex boss

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex boss been bad mouthing me and trying to stop me getting work, you guys got any ideas on how I can get him back? Don't want to lose him work as I'm still friends with the boys he employs but thought about putting his details on a swingers site or something similar

Just want to have the last laugh on this pr1ck without him knowing it was me.

Basically, he put me thru my apprentiship, I done my time and continued to work for him even though he was a true ****. We had one hell of a fall out because I used the company vechicle to go to my sisters because her husband was in a serious bike accident. I left the company and went to work for someone else before going solo. This boy has quite a lot of work, infant too much for the size of his firm and can't handle all the work. So the contract manager on one of those sites asked for my number to do half of one of the sites and my ex boss said that he ain't getting it and I ain't getting to work on any of his sites, and if I turn up then he won't be back to work for them. All because I used the van to go 5miles from my house and back.

**** working for a firm again now I think about it

bit harsh of him that my old gaffer didnt care if ya used van for personal reasons long as ya put diesel in it
was u insured for it mate ? some vans only insured for work use etc

Yeah was insured. Im not bothered that I've not got the work because I'm too busy anyway and would have to turn it down, I'm just pissed off the way he is tryin to stop me making a go of things. I phoned him at the tail of last year, when i was quiet and asked him if he had anything he could pass on and he just laughed at me. Honestly If it wasn't for the kids I would of hunted the pr1ck down.

s**t on his doorstep.

It will actually be funnier to press a lump under the door handle of his van and watch him go to open the door. I have been present when somebody did this and I have never laughed so much in my life.

Last edited:
Get him on fabswingers as a cock hungry s**t wanting servicing. Put in the profile that you want pictures of their tools and leave his number.

He'll get sh1tloads sent, literally one every 5 minutes. It works better if you add a picture of fit young lady in the profile.

Delete the profile after a while, 5 or 6 hours should do the trick and use a new email address without your details on.

I'm sure Steve has the rights to shitting on door steps so you might want to contact Steve before any defecation takes place!

Sounds similar to my old boss. Although rather than be a **** to me he was nice to my face and **** behind my back. When I left he told me he knew I was ready and should have gone a long time ago. Then goes and tells others I'm not ready. Know how I got him back? By getting loads of work and not needing him. Everytime he phoned and asked how busy I was I'd always say yeah got quite a bit on, the amount of times he asked me for work is quite amusing.

He doesnt drive the work van, get gets the labourer to drive about and take it home. Would be funny to watch. Infact i think i would film it and show all the boys on site. See who the big man is now

Sounds similar to my old boss. Although rather than be a **** to me he was nice to my face and **** behind my back. When I left he told me he knew I was ready and should have gone a long time ago. Then goes and tells others I'm not ready. Know how I got him back? By getting loads of work and not needing him. Everytime he phoned and asked how busy I was I'd always say yeah got quite a bit on, the amount of times he asked me for work is quite amusing.

Yepo that was teh same for me when I broke away... they still call me for work even now :) The best bit was messing them about with money like they did for me :) when I was with them...lol

Paint the word 'peado' on the front of his house the bigger the better.
He'll soon move out the area then more work for you :RpS_thumbup:

Forget it. Let him think you have a good opinion of him. Put your energy into getting work and making money. Yesterdays b*stard can be tomorrows useful contact.

Till the next time you work for them and the same thing happens and you get stuck in the vicous cycle that is the building trade

DM You do realise your old boss or someone working for him could read this..
I doubt they are as sad am me coming on here! Lol.

I don't know, I just hate arrogant, ignorant pr1cks who think that they are the only one allowed work. I remember when. Worked for him he didn't let me do any of my own work at the weekends or nights. The one time. Remember him giving me my tools to work one night, he dropped me off 10minutes from my house. I had to walk all the way with my tools, gorilla tub, buckets, hawk and my peace bag. Haha.

Thinking of putting an add in gumtree motors something like this:

Bmw 59 plate for sale(very cheap)
Due to my cheating wife I Am now getting rid of anything worth money so the cow doesn't get anything in the divorce
i would accept £1000 cash but needs to be away before the weekend.
please call.. Then put his landline and moblile

hes trying to protect his buisness thats all your obviously on the same patch and he sees you as a threat Id leave his contacts and make your own and let some water go under the bridge as was said earlier bbasterd is tomorows good contact

Lol surely that would come with a possible jail sentence if caught?
he stays in a busy-ish cul-de-sac so I can rule that out

Why just Do it at 3am arrive on bike wear all black & balaclava & brush it on quick job done ride away quickly to awaiting van if need be. :RpS_thumbup:

Or pay someone to do it :RpS_wink:

Beddy told me that :)

hes trying to protect his buisness thats all your obviously on the same patch and he sees you as a threat Id leave his contacts and make your own and let some water go under the bridge as was said earlier bbasterd is tomorows good contact

No its personal between him and myself. I'm not interested in losing him work or anything like that as I have mates still working with him and they have family's etc etc. plus I'm steady enough, having to turn work down at the mo!

use the brake fluid mate strips it right down to the metal, then shag his wife then put the ad for the car with the cheating wife bit, he doesnt have to know it was you his wife was cheating with

He obviously thinks you 'stole' from him by using the van - bit of a hard attitude, but that's his way of thinking and he sounds a bitter bloke. You must have made his day by ringing him for work, something you could have guessed if he's such a c**t.
Anyhow the way to think of this on a professional level is that the bloke taught you your trade and you can be grateful for that as he has given you the means to make a living. If you want to get one up on him on a personal level that's up to you, but if you wait long enough, things happen (karma?)..........In the meantime whenever you're thinking about all of this just have a little chuckle to yourself about how he must be kicking himself for giving you the means to compete against him. :RpS_thumbup: Uncle Alan x

Next week: My missus doesn't understand me.

Not interested in his contracts, Have my own client base, but thanks for the advice. I'm not intestwd in sabotaging any his work or damaging his property/vechicles. Just want to put him back in his place. Love the idea of shitting in his door handle and filming it but it will have to be when the labourer is on holiday. If I do do this I will be sure to upload to YouTube for everyone's amusement.

Status
Not open for further replies.