Ewi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanb

Anyone know roughly what the rate per/m is for mineral fibre boarding (ob size varies)? got a fair bit to price up and didnt want to cut myself short if i have to sub it out.

Anyone know roughly what the rate per/m is for mineral fibre boarding (ob size varies)? got a fair bit to price up and didnt want to cut myself short if i have to sub it out.

There are a range of rates for this type of work pal depending on the type of system and or if you are the contractor or subbie etc etc

ah yeah I have seen that on site got ya... did not know it was called that though :) Is it the same stuff that is mushroom fixed?

yeah fixed the same as eps with the mushroom fixings its just the green dense stuff. mineral or lamela depending on spec I prefer eps TBH.

i miss rendering onsite with a gang ov 6 thruowing each others tools in the alsalite texture :RpS_laugh:& rockin the scaffoldin & every body shoutin fuckoff :RpS_laugh: the good days

i miss rendering onsite with a gang ov 6 thruowing each others tools in the alsalite texture :RpS_laugh:& rockin the scaffoldin & every body shoutin fuckoff :RpS_laugh: the good days

unfortunately pal it not like that now, if you fart whilst up the scaff you get yellow carded for breach of H&S policy

Status
Not open for further replies.