EWI: Wetherby, Alumasc, Secco, Ty mwar system installations

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guruplasterer are you still looking to add to your work force?could I email you my details if so.Regards Glenn

Pas is alot better. Instead of answering common sense questions for cscs. You are inspected on every aspect of your business, like jasper said your paperwork, h and s, and ability to install.

If you had the nvq2 and cscs would that cover 2 parts?

They're totally unrelated, nvq and cscs relate to an individual to cover basic skills, Pas is to cover a detailed working method complete with all the right administrative procedures, usually for organisations

Hi Guru your post sounds interesting I have been looking for a way back into the EWI scene after approx 10 years away, I have worked on big projects using Sto Alseeco and Permarock systems mainly I am based in Bucks if I can be of any help to you please contact me via priceplastering@aol.com. Rory

Hello mate were a gang of 4-6 from the south, all of london and south of england covered, we have our own machines, do alot of MP75, always looking for big work... Good Quality. Lee 07454685654.

Status
Not open for further replies.