Ewi store??

Members online

Bigstevehammer

Prob been asked a million times before…ive never used them,prices they are sending me are decent..sniffing round each other like good old doggies!!…but is it any good???
But genuinely never used them as I thought prices way off,money talks and I’m feeling it

prices are good. used them few times until my rep went on hols and i was told i didnt have a credit account when i had been on 30.day invoices for 6momths already....
so took business elsewhere

prices are good. used them few times until my rep went on hols and i was told i didnt have a credit account when i had been on 30.day invoices for 6momths already....
so took business elsewhere

Bit of a shitter that mate,prices are beating hands down where I’m going,it was more the quality of the product..might do one and give them a go,..trial and error

I have a project coming up the spec is either Parex or sone gear from ewi store the customer has sorted it all for icf built near the coast , me personally I just stick with Weber now local supplies is what I need all the time, I might pay more but font see much savings tbh on my small jobs buying from anyone online with stupid delivery charges too

Bit of a shitter that mate,prices are beating hands down where I’m going,it was more the quality of the product..might do one and give them a go,..trial and error

It's ok

Premium basecoat sticks well.
Temperamental to finish though, not as easy as some others.

Thincoats are ok, 5 or 6 to choose from.

Fair stuff.

I think it's polish, but all the poles I speak to all use another brand. They don't rate it as well in their country.

I think it's Atlas that they prefer.

Prob been asked a million times before…ive never used them,prices they are sending me are decent..sniffing round each other like good old doggies!!…but is it any good???
But genuinely never used them as I thought prices way off,money talks and I’m feeling it
A mate of mine used them and had one bucket of topcoat turn up wrongly labelled in amongst the others. Just one shade out, but could have been a disaster.

Cheers lads,yeah like I said the prices are decent and tbf I don’t know anyone who’s used it??.,seen their gear on plenty off jobs dotted about so I’d say they do ok,I really want to try the aval range,but nowhere I can find in London that does it??..the polaks must be getting that cheap for them all to be using it..golden hand shakes etc,like the look of their hybrid.