EWI Labour rate

Members online

ru5tymac

Hi everyone,

Currently pricing a job which require a 150 mm Rockwell system, with a silcone thin coat over the top. The rendering side of things is no problem to price but I’ve been ringing round subcontractors for the ewi and the meterage rates are all over the place. Does anyone know the going meterage rate for a good installer? Also if anyone fancy pricing it drop me a message it’s 2000 m2 in the Suffolk area

Cheers

Russ

It's finding competent fellas as well at present, i.e. Not many about, that's sending rates sky high.

Attachments

• F336FE26-A757-485D-B0E6-93B1402D4F42.png
    F336FE26-A757-485D-B0E6-93B1402D4F42.png
    1 MB · Views: 197
£300 a day easily achievable on domestic at moment...problem is as everything else has gone up feels like being on £200 a day again

I'm currently earning between 5-10 k per day gambling why get yee trowel out set of bottom feeding cnts!

What’s a good rate for basecoat and mesh lately onto a cement board most of our work is straight onto block so sorry I’m out of touch

Funny enough that that’s what you’re wife wanted last night bar the ginnies and shillon anyone else want to give a rough idea or are you all still paranoid as f**k about prices haha

Funny enough that that’s what you’re wife wanted last night bar the ginnies and shillon anyone else want to give a rough idea or are you all still paranoid as f**k about prices haha

£300 a day mate and don't break a sweat

What’s a good rate for basecoat and mesh lately onto a cement board most of our work is straight onto block so sorry I’m out of touch

the only difference would be the cement board needs joints scrimmed with 120mm mesh then base coat with full mesh.
the scrimming of the joints does take time as it needs to be tight and neat. you don't want to put a bump on the wall.

It’s mono on top malc so don’t worry there will be more bumps than a few scrim joints lol, we haven’t done the cement boarding it was done by others and a good job expansion gaps around all boards blah blah, I’ve never heard of scrimming the joints before though do you buy the 120mm rolls or just cut down render mesh?

It’s mono on top malc so don’t worry there will be more bumps than a few scrim joints lol, we haven’t done the cement boarding it was done by others and a good job expansion gaps around all boards blah blah, I’ve never heard of scrimming the joints before though do you buy the 120mm rolls or just cut down render mesh?
you can purchase 120mm rolls or just cut down the render mesh.
the only render carrier board that we use is the Knauf aqua panel. scrimming the joints is part of their spec.
there is a lightweight mono but we have not used it i guess that is what you will require on a carrier board. we always talk them into acrylic 1.5 grit. a similar finish but less work.