EWI jobs workers needed

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJD

Currently looking for renderers with experience in this field either gangs or single workers. They will need to be self employed and hold CSCS card and be available now for work in Nottingham or Leicester. Please leave contact details

ewi /plasterer

Currently looking for renderers with experience in this field either gangs or single workers. They will need to be self employed and hold CSCS card and be available now for work in Nottingham or Leicester. Please leave contact details

hi am a plasterer of 23yrs all internal /external ,i hold city and guilds in plastering /nvq level 2 ,i have just completed my nvq 2 in external wall insulation,and i am webber approved contractor ,e,mail ,landmarkfinishes@aol.com tel ,mike markland ,07968160084

hi am a plasterer of 23yrs all internal /external ,i hold city and guilds in plastering /nvq level 2 ,i have just completed my nvq 2 in external wall insulation,and i am webber approved contractor ,e,mail ,landmarkfinishes@aol.com tel ,mike markland ,07968160084
I like the company name! Nice play on your name!

hi there I see your add for ewi plasterers
my name is seamus I am based here in co.cork Ireland and I am interested in heading back to England for work
I have vast exp.in the system if at all possible could you contact me on 00353879820120
on email.seamusobrollachain@gmail.com
maybe a quick chat to see whats going on and disscuss the matter of employment
much appreciated seamus bradley

Status
Not open for further replies.