• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Think I was sweating last night mates!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200403-221730.png
    Screenshot_20200403-221730.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
Some people can apply for universal credit which you do online and also a phone call. These are fast tracked now and loans in advance payed back over 12 months. I’ve applied for everything..... marriage allowance, disability, G**/lesbian allowance, refugee allowance, cockney allowance, mentally unstable allowance, ginger allowance!

Some people can apply for universal credit which you do online and also a phone call. These are fast tracked now and loans in advance payed back over 12 months. I’ve applied for everything..... marriage allowance, disability, G**/lesbian allowance, refugee allowance, cockney allowance, mentally unstable allowance, ginger allowance!
Go for it.

Top economists say we all need to get back to work within the next month or so or theres not guna be a life to come back to.sitting this out is going to kill far many more people than the virus it-self..yes its killing a minor % of health people but we cant go on about our lives with that mind set,old and vulnerable people need to self isolate until we find a vaccine.can only shut up shop for so long or the cure will be alot worse than the virus