everbuild super scrim

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigfella

just got to say how super s**t this scrim is, hessin has more stick than this s**t the customer has bought aload of it from the merchant and he wont take it back so ive goot to staple it on :RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing:

I have about five rolls of this s**t in the van, it will probably be there when i retire,failing that i give it to the new owner of the van when i sell it.

Can anyone recommend a scrim that the edge strigy bit dont come away? Not sure that makes sense but hopefully you know what i mean

Nah i just put it into the search to prove to that Cocky Jock who's right :RpS_thumbsup:

HAHAHA i was only testing you, lee. Ive been using Pro tape BEFORE they changed from Fiba tape!!!! YOU weren't even OOT of school FFS

that silver scrim is ok had some white from b&q i sent it back it were utter crap any1 no the reason why scrim being crap last few years ?

Can anyone recommend a scrim that the edge strigy bit dont come away? Not sure that makes sense but hopefully you know what i mean

I haven't found one yet they all do it :RpS_thumbdn: Even silver scrim isn't as sticky as it used to be and frays, you get blobs of glue on the rolls alot now to.

I've got a roll of that super scrim, I haven't tried it yet though.

just got to say how super s**t this scrim is, hessin has more stick than this s**t the customer has bought aload of it from the merchant and he wont take it back so ive goot to staple it on :RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing::RpS_cursing:

Tried that super scrim out today, you were right it's the worst scrim i've ever used, brand new roll straight out the packet and it was s**t not sticky at all.

Think i'll stick to silver scrim.

been using some scrim from direct building products,its pretty dam good....4 rolls in and no fraying yet!

Lol Gary,just doing a bit of internal whilst a builder gets an extension ready for us,she'll be out next week.There's about 6m2 of mono to do on this job...even contemplating using the pump for that!!! Just wanna spray gibbo :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.