Ever used a pool trowel ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks the nuts. I use a pool trowel for bedding the scrim/mesh into render, but it's not that flexible.

Where you been gooner?
Flat-out working Beddy ! all over and staying in travelodges not had a computer with me , and my mrs only lets me have a brick phone so not been -on any forum much mate ,i see lots of new guys on....have i missed much ?

Flat-out working Beddy ! all over and staying in travelodges not had a computer with me , and my mrs only lets me have a brick phone so not been -on any forum much mate ,i see lots of new guys on....have i missed much ?

Yes, Lord Lucan has joined after flying some 'plane he hijacked from Malaysia. D on imo was co-pilot and has managed to get back on undetected with the help of his spellchecker he got off Farver Krismuss and flynny is in rehab for anger manangement :RpS_thumbup:

And unless the pooltrowel is made of tinfoil or by nela youre 10years behind lol
Yes just been looking at that nela trowel, i will have to give it a go, if its very flexible , you know why everyone likes the flexible trowel , because they hide a multitude of sin's LOL :)

I've got a 14" marshalltown one it's flexible on the toe & heel but not on the edges.

I used to use one on MP on wavey walls on old houses in Spain helps stop the trowel marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.