ever had one of those days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

hi all just been one of those days or shell i say one of those jobs.Firstly on the job tuesday dabbing out an extension and there was an acro prop lent against the wall,as i jumped down from my hope up with a thud on the floor the prop flew off the side of the wall bounced off another wall and only nearly killed the customer!!!!.
This thing just missed my skull by about two inches as the lab shouted watch out.,with my cat like reflexes i dipped to the left and it bounced off the wall and only landed on the customers toe!!
O my days things cant get any worse surley. It turns out that just his toe nail went black and nothing was broken and he was not going to phone claims direct lol.Anyway i left my other opo to do the skiming as i had to go to another job but returned back to the dabbing job today to finnish off the boarding.I get there do my bits and my opo only hits this guys router of the window sill into a bucket full of pva.....OMG ITS LIKED THE JOB IS JINXED!! first we nearly cut his toes off now we are just recking his stuff ,anybody else had a job like this?? i think he will be glad when we are finished and gone lol :RpS_lol:

We had a nightmare job a few years ago where nothing went right! The joiner and spark said the same, just 1 thing after another! I had to ask the owner did he build it on a grave yard or what??? He said not but i have my doubts:RpS_unsure:

hi all just been one of those days or shell i say one of those jobs.Firstly on the job tuesday dabbing out an extension and there was an acro prop lent against the wall,as i jumped down from my hope up with a thud on the floor the prop flew off the side of the wall bounced off another wall and only nearly killed the customer!!!!.
This thing just missed my skull by about two inches as the lab shouted watch out.,with my cat like reflexes i dipped to the left and it bounced off the wall and only landed on the customers toe!!
O my days things cant get any worse surley. It turns out that just his toe nail went black and nothing was broken and he was not going to phone claims direct lol.Anyway i left my other opo to do the skiming as i had to go to another job but returned back to the dabbing job today to finnish off the boarding.I get there do my bits and my opo only hits this guys router of the window sill into a bucket full of pva.....OMG ITS LIKED THE JOB IS JINXED!! first we nearly cut his toes off now we are just recking his stuff ,anybody else had a job like this?? i think he will be glad when we are finished and gone lol :RpS_lol:

Wow one hell of a day!! I've had labs that do r******d things!! Like getting s&s on the clients car!! But nearly killing em with an acro is a gooden!

one of them jobs that just won't finish quick enough!! :)

A day in the life of a self employed plaster!!
I can see a book coming on, all our best stories in a book, my copyright if it kicks of.

Turned a large fridge & a full freezer off by accident on wednesday, found out this afternoon :-0
Customer was away :RpS_unsure:

Nothing as bad as the op but had few close calls - slippin whilst polishing a reveal and missing my cheek by cm's .... razor edge trowel it would of been stitches ... slippin whilst doin artex ceilings with mt 2.0s on but luckily managing to not go over...

When i was in oz smashin mud on - bobcat driver cleanin site and knocks wheel barrow with bucket straight where i was stood seconds ago ... funny enough i just looked at him and he didnt bat an eye lid (pictures being chased round site by said small bobcat if id prob said something lol)

Hopefull my luck wont change :S

I take it you just turned it back on and carried on ? Blame it on a power cut ?

Nah lol it was me mates job, I finished up for the day turned everything off & locked up on weds.
He went back today to carry on :RpS_unsure:
Easy done though they were both covered up & on an extension lead in an empty kitchen,
I just turned it off thinking it was lead light only, doh! :RpS_unsure:

It will be fine though it was most probably horsemeat & we can tell her when she gets back it needs to be binned anyway :RpS_wink:

All them stories are shite......................where's rhys.....................:RpS_confused:

Week before last my lab reversed my van, at speed, into the ritmo. Luckly just orange paint left on the van that I polished off. He was so lucky, I dont know how it didn't cause more damage!

B1lly has no mates............i find that hard to believe...........him and fatarm are bezza's................:RpS_unsure:

Update!! my marra was winding me up fffffffs :RpS_blushing:
Cancel the public liability claim quick :-0

Jumped off hop up year before last an caught a dead bit of bead on my pants , was squished ino a harpoon spike at the end, and landed with it stuck in the top of my leg (nearly very embarrassing/very painful trip to A&E!) Still have the scar :RpS_blushing:

Quality mate!!
Nah lol it was me mates job, I finished up for the day turned everything off & locked up on weds.
He went back today to carry on :RpS_unsure:
Easy done though they were both covered up & on an extension lead in an empty kitchen,
I just turned it off thinking it was lead light only, doh! :RpS_unsure:

It will be fine though it was most probably horsemeat & we can tell her when she gets back it needs to be binned anyway :RpS_wink:

Jumped off hop up year before last an caught a dead bit of bead on my pants , was squished ino a harpoon spike at the end, and landed with it stuck in the top of my leg (nearly very embarrassing/very painful trip to A&E!) Still have the scar :RpS_blushing:

any pics? :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.