evening all

Members online

Rhyse24

how we all doing only found this about 3 weeks ago, haven't commented yet cause you are all savage haha been plastering 10 years 5 for myself, anyway looking for a new whip, what vans you lads recommend

how we all doing only found this about 3 weeks ago, haven't commented yet cause you are all savage haha been plastering 10 years 5 for myself, anyway looking for a new whip, what vans you lads recommend
Maybe a Friday night wasn’t best time to introduce yourself mate, it can get a bit tasty. Maybe delete the thread and try again on Monday evening when everyone’s calmer lol

Don't listen to @JessThePlasterer ... She's the worst.

You want to see what she did to *******.... it's so horrific that the Man erased him from site history. See, his name gets starred out.

And I didn't even make that up.

anyway looking for a new whip
Yo fam
IMG_20190326_205621.jpg

Don't listen to @JessThePlasterer ... She's the worst.

You want to see what she did to *******.... it's so horrific that the Man erased him from site history. See, his name gets starred out.

And I didn't even make that up.
Ppppfffttt! I’m the only sensible person on here! He’s been lurking for weeks he said, so he’s already aware of my awesomeness :cool: