euromix cpi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
just been through 3 pallets on a job. nice gear, sprayed well, but never ever use it to scratch with first. anything over bout 10mm and it just slides off the wall

as a 1 coat, really good stuff

scratch coated, left couple of days, then when top coated just wouldnt stay on the wall. too much waterproofer. just kept sliding off.

using inside in 1 coat at say 15mm, was excellent

was terrible yeah. was spraying it quite stiff. bout the same as i would put on by hand. we had scratched loads so had to keep at it. if u spray it and then dont touch it for bout 4 hours, then rule it, u can get a float on by the end of the day. if u spray a wall, then try and rule it, if it hasnt slid off already, it just slumps and falls off. was driving me nuts.

it was internal over knackered old brickwork that needed building out and the suction was too high. in the end i finished the last few walls with mp75 over the scratch.

the other thing that was annoying was 1 pallet was plastic bags insted of paper. so they dont split on the hopper. so had to open 50 bags with a stanley then pour in

Nick I got a job to do to sort out some shlty looking rendering, its sort of like tyroleaned but really sparse if you like.

Will it go over that in one coat? We dont want to hack off as its just asthetics and doesnt really need to come off, it just looks w@nk.

Do you just finish it like normal sand and cement?

nick0412 said:
just been through 3 pallets on a job. nice gear, sprayed well, but never ever use it to scratch with first. anything over bout 10mm and it just slides off the wall

sounds just like C&G
what background where you going over

nelly said:
Nick I got a job to do to sort out some shlty looking rendering, its sort of like tyroleaned but really sparse if you like.

Will it go over that in one coat? We dont want to hack off as its just asthetics and doesnt really need to come off, it just looks w@nk.

if its not painted i dont see why not. depends if the tyrolean is heavy enough to be a key. yeah it is basically the same as sand and cement like ud knock up in a mixer. floats up nice with a devil float so i think the finish would be good

plasterjfe said:
nick0412 said:

sounds just like C&G
what background where you going over

going over old brickwork that had plaster hacked off. was all over the place and suction was shocking. so we did a decent scratch to fill it all out and then a tightish top coat.

nick0412 said:
nelly said:

if its not painted i dont see why not. depends if the tyrolean is heavy enough to be a key. yeah it is basically the same as sand and cement like ud knock up in a mixer. floats up nice with a devil float so i think the finish would be good

Cheers matey!

Status
Not open for further replies.